This is a shrimp, steak and avocado low carb sandwich recipe that is SO simple yet so delicious! The flavors go so well together that there is no need for any additional toppings or sauces! Not only is this low carb sandwich ideal for anyone on a low carb and high fat keto diet, but it is also a great grain-free Paleo sandwich recipe as well! This sandwich uses the steak as the ???bread??? and a mix of shrimp and avocado in the center. I used a sirloin steak because I like the thicker cuts but 2 thin steaks should work just as great! If you???re falling short of your fat intake when you make this you can also add a Tbsp of olive oil to the shrimp and avocado mixture to help meet your macros!
4 Oz Top Sirloin Steak
4 Oz Shrimp (Peeled and Thawed)
1/4 Hass Avocado
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. Season and cook steak to your preference (I usually just season with a little salt and pepper and cook my steak medium rare)
2. Slice the steak thickness in half (this will give you the top and bottom ???buns??? for your sandwich)
3. Cut the shrimp into bite size pieces and cook on a skillet until they are no longer opaque
4. Cut the avocado into bite size pieces and mix with the cooked shrimp
5. Put half of the avocado/shrimp mixture on top of one of the halves of steak
6. Cover with the remaining half of the steak
7. Top the sandwich with the left over shrimp and avocado mixture and enjoy!
FOR MACROS AND MORE DELICIOUS LOW CARB RECIPES CHECK OUT Low Carb, Keto , Paleo Diet Recipes | Nutrition Tips