• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Swiper . . how does he do it?

That's nothing some creatine and booze cant achieve amirite?

right but you have mix the creatine in with the beer. that's the trick. otherwise the creatine is useless. is the way the creatine molecules bind with the beer that gives you the muscle building affects. :)

^^^^
science

Yes I do 20 mins on treadmill at a 2% incline at 3.5mph. In a week or 2 I'll bump it to 30 mins and keep it there. 3-4 days a week.
btw you're looking lean. sick veins on the bis!
Thanks brother

So is your max amount of cardio 30 minutes 4 times weekly? Do you ever do your cardio post training or fasted?

Thanks brother

So is your max amount of cardio 30 minutes 4 times weekly? Do you ever do your cardio post training or fasted?

yes.

yes I do cardio after my workout.

Last edited:
According to this thread my diet is dialed in but my test dose is wayyyyy to low. Gych.

IML Gear Cream!
I can see a lot of IMF and ASF members jumping on 2-3g of Test in near future.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

I see a lot of IMF and ASF members jumping on 500-600g of cherrios in the near future

You guys think the generic froot loops are as anabolic as the original?

thanks!

i'll probably start in early summer. I'm going to have to start buying vials of test now. Or just a bunch of 100ml jugs. LOL

I plan on getting BW done before, during and some time after the cycle, so that will be interesting to see. i never got BW done while on a large cycle. i'm real curious as to how screwed up my numbers will be. lol

Sounds like you've done a lot of pinning. Have you ever gotten an abscess requiring surgery or excision? I had surgery on my quad for an abscess last month and now I'm afraid to pin again. Any advice?

Sounds like you've done a lot of pinning. Have you ever gotten an abscess requiring surgery or excision? I had surgery on my quad for an abscess last month and now I'm afraid to pin again. Any advice?

that sucks. how's your quad now?

no abscess or infections. not much advise but this is what i do. i kind of a clean freak. I use a 18g to draw and 23g to shoot. so I use a fresh needle every time. I pin after a shower and always wash my hands right before I pin. I alcohol swab the vial and injection site before and after pinning. I also wipe down my desk top with lysol wipes before I put my pinning supplies on it. while pinning I go slow when pushing down on the plunger. I lightly massage the injection site after pinning.

did you find that as you progressed through your 20's into your 30's that you "just grew"? like.. got wider/thicker even if the weights you lifted/cals/drugs didn't increase?

did you find that as you progressed through your 20's into your 30's that you "just grew"? like.. got wider/thicker even if the weights you lifted/cals/drugs didn't increase?

not sure because around 26 I increased my test dose and that's when I started to get bigger. And at some point muscle maturity sets in. thats when the muscle gets thick, fuller and more dense.

IML Gear Cream!

no abscess or infections. not much advise but this is what i do. i kind of a clean freak. I use a 18g to draw and 23g to shoot. so I use a fresh needle every time. I pin after a shower and always wash my hands right before I pin. I alcohol swab the vial and injection site before and after pinning. I also wipe down my desk top with lysol wipes before I put my pinning supplies on it. while pinning I go slow when pushing down on the plunger. I lightly massage the injection site after pinning.

It's still tender to the touch but nothing big. I thought I was being careful and clean enough but obviously I wasn't. Someone said it might have been the gear. My spleen ruptured two days after I got out if the hospital for the leg surgery so I wonder if the gear was in fact bad and also damaged my spleen. You look great bro, glad you've never had any infections. I think I'm going to try the testosterone pellet implants with some halotestin and see what kind of results I get. If I can't get what I'm after then I will probably start pinning again. I don't know. Thanks bro.

i do the same thing when pinning to, im also a clean freak and kinda a germ a phobe

how do you keep your acne under control with such high does of test.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

guys,swiper is just a mutant.
he goes to the gym,sits down,take out some cheerios,mix em up with some test,like a couple of cups,and eats up.

while watching 45 lbs plates.

and he grows.side effects? LOL only one side effect:every hot woman in the radius of a couple of miles,smells swiper's pheromones and suddenly gets her panties soooo wet.so it's not a side effect for him.

dude,u are amazing.everyone says "keep yor diet clean,eat a lot,go heavy on gym",u are doing almost the opposite and u are a beast!!

:winkfinger:

do you also have a full head of hair ?

yes of course.
JK

this is where my luck runs out. :(
No i don't. I shave my head with a razor. Balding runs in my family and if i grew my hair out it'd be thin on the top.

Back