• Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!

Test Boosting Herbs BEFORE taking anti estrogens during PCT?

Dave007

Registered
Joined
Dec 21, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
NC, USA
I am just about to end a 12 week ( I know, I know ) PH cycle and thought I knew what I was going to do for PCT.

Then I read this post saying for the first 2 - 3 weeks, you should only use test boosting herbals, like LongJack(tongkat ali), tribulus, maca, nettle root, horny goat weed, etc. All of which I have.

The advice was saying to NOT start things like BROMO, 'inhibit-E', resveratrol, calcium d-glucarate, and any other anti-estrogen until you have run the test boosters for a few weeks.

Idea is that you do not want to blow away your etrogen levels or everything will suffer, including libido and muscle gains.

Anybody know anything of this. I was all about to just shotgun the whole mess for 45 days or so before getting back on the PH train.
 
Don't waste your money in herbs and make sure you have proper pct ready when you need it.
 
I am just about to end a 12 week ( I know, I know ) PH cycle and thought I knew what I was going to do for PCT.

Then I read this post saying for the first 2 - 3 weeks, you should only use test boosting herbals, like LongJack(tongkat ali), tribulus, maca, nettle root, horny goat weed, etc. All of which I have.

The advice was saying to NOT start things like BROMO, 'inhibit-E', resveratrol, calcium d-glucarate, and any other anti-estrogen until you have run the test boosters for a few weeks.

Idea is that you do not want to blow away your etrogen levels or everything will suffer, including libido and muscle gains.

Anybody know anything of this. I was all about to just shotgun the whole mess for 45 days or so before getting back on the PH train.

Try it and see what happens.
 
Pointless......
Herbs are designed to do certain things but what you are asking they wont do that.

Many pro-hormones wont aromatize so excessive estrogen should not be an issue unless, the pro-hormone has a rebounding effect with estrogen.
Many pro-hormones tend to inhibit estrogen, and when the cycle is done, you end up with low androgen levels yet due to the estrogen being inhibited the receptor sites are sensitive to estrogen.
Once the prohormone leaves the body you can get some form of estrogen rebounding where the receptor sites respond to estrogen.

Problem with prohormones is many of the new stuff nobody knows what sides they give, recovery can be a problem.
 
Back
Top