• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Clean Thread! An AP, SFW, LHJO, Prip, GICH Thread!

IML Gear Cream!
Ron, dont believe slim jimmy. Hes in on it. Jonny sent him expired ep gears and now hes playing along. Fda, dea, atf, sheriffs, local cops, feds, state troopers, highway patrol and the national guard will be kicking in your door at 4 am.

Time to come back with less post and still underjerked

I'm interested... but I've already seen her vagina (its kinda ugly with meat curtains, but i'd like to see how its evolved over time)

These are from the new bitch, they're deformed you'll like them.

Post up Cap. Vag always makes my day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here you go, but keep it on the down low

a6e8aqy8.jpg

Im guessing those curtains would be flapping in a nice wind

Im guessing those curtains would be flapping in a nice wind

Those are no longer curtains, they are draperies and they look like they've had the dust knocked off way to vigorously with a toilet plunger...

Gotdamn! Lovin' Saney's tranny AP story! This just may be the best AP story in CT history! However, I was a little disappointed cause I kept waiting for the part where saney gave her a rich-around or swallowed her load.

Anyhoo, got an appointment with a trainer tomorrow @ noon to officially start getting my big back. But, it's gonna take a while b4 I can afford any gears :(

IML Gear Cream!
Gotdamn! Lovin' Saney's tranny AP story! This just may be the best AP story in CT history! However, I was a little disappointed cause I kept waiting for the part where saney gave her a rich-around or swallowed her load.

Anyhoo, got an appointment with a trainer tomorrow @ noon to officially start getting my big back. But, it's gonna take a while b4 I can afford any gears :(

agreed . . after all these years no-ones swallowed a tranny load .. not even tesla :(

this and roids log are the only threads worth reading on this entire site

I fucking hate all of you jews

FUCK

WHO PUT A COMPUTER IN YOUR KITCHEN

Sent from my torah using brisketTalk

Anybody home?

Had to up the Tren... now my sleep is all fucked up...

Need some xannies?

Upped to what???

Poke some smot you'll get sleep

weed, booze and busting a nut always does the trick for me. that combo even works after doing a bunch of blow.

Upped the Tren E to 240mg E3D.. i'll manage.. then i'll up it some more.
Yeah my sleep has been complete ass running tren ace at 750 a week. I wake up soaked several times a night. on the 27th I'm jumping off the tren train.

Fuck I don't see how you stand that. Your results must be fuckin sick bro to put up with those kind of sides. Waking up soaked once a night is crazed enough.

I haven't slept well in probably 10 years so not a big deal... when I jump off I will still sleep like shit I just won't go back to soaked sheets or towel lol. Aside from that my sides have been very mild. But results have been great. I slowly put on about 15-18 lbs and leaned out a little more. But I'm still a small fry compared to guys like spiny.

this and roids log are the only threads worth reading on this entire site

I fucking hate all of you jews

Your Looking good Naked log will be gtg if you keep it updated. No Jews or trannies.

Where do the benefits of tren stop being effective due to lack of good sleep?

when you go on a shooting spree and end up in prison losing all your gains.

Back