• Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!

The cutting cycle to end them all?

Standard Donkey

Registered
Joined
Jun 18, 2011
Messages
6,189
Reaction score
1,087
Points
0
Location
VA
Since I actually got some good advice in this board on my bulking cycle, I figured ill post my cutting cycle here as well (to be performed in the spring)


weeks 1-12

Injectables

Test prop 500mg a week
tren ace 650mg a week
masteron prop 1000mg a week

All ed pins

Orals
weeks 1-3 Methyltrienolone 750mcg a day
weeks 7-12 winstrol 100mg a day

Caber .5mg 2x a week
letro on hand

T3 on hand (am looking for recommendations on this)

pct 3 days after last shot
week 1 clomid 50mg ed with letro taper
weeks 2-5 nolva 40/40/20/20


age at this point in time will be 22, taking this into consideration, will I need hcg?
 
Last edited:
Look for bold.

Since I actually got some good advice in this board on my bulking cycle, I figured ill post my cutting cycle here as well (to be performed in the spring)


weeks 1-12

Injectables

Test prop 500mg a week
Looks good for you.
tren ace 650mg a week
Same, looks good.
masteron prop 1000mg a week
You could lower this a bit. A gram isn't going to be needed. Maybe go to 800mg/wk

All ed pins

Orals
weeks 1-3 Methyltrienolone 750mcg a day
This is the same as tren ace, just in Methyl form bro. It isn't needed since you're already running the Tren up above. This is also one of the most toxic orals. So you're running a toxic steroid orally, that you already have pinned.
weeks 7-12 winstrol 100mg a day
I am much more of a fan towards Var than winny, yet this doesn't seem too bad. Just remember how stressed your liver may still be from the Drol, and Dbol in your bulking cycle.

Caber .5mg 2x a week
letro on hand
(just curious, why not adex?)

T3 on hand (am looking for recommendations on this)
I don't think you'll need this on cycle.
I have a buddy who runs T3/clen while bridging cycles. He seems to have good results. (just food for thought, not a suggestion)

pct 3 days after last shot
week 1 clomid 50mg ed with letro taper
weeks 2-5 nolva 40/40/20/20


age at this point in time will be 22, taking this into consideration, will I need hcg?
HCG is never a bad thing bro. Most people don't NEED it, they take it because it help your system rebound so much more effectively. (especially if taken with OCT)

Much safer numbers than some of your other first proposals, (I know you usually chisel them down).
 
wouldnt calling methyltrienolone the same as methylated tren ace be the same as calling dbol methylated boldenone?


I have heard that really high masteron is absolutely amazing in terms of the results it yields
 
Not quite the same.

When Bold undergoes the process, it changes the chemicals action in the body, where as tren and methyltrienolone have the same effect from what I have read. I could be wrong, but this is from what i've read.
 
i would also bump pct back a while, cause its not all out of system with those fast acters up to 6 or 7 days.

I get what you mean. If that was the case though, then one would need to wait nearly a month for a long ester to clear the system.
 
love the cycle looks great.

how do you have the cash for this heavy cycles so often at the age of 22 standard?

i pretty much base how much and how often my cycles are off my cash flow at the time haha
 
love the cycle looks great.

how do you have the cash for this heavy cycles so often at the age of 22 standard?

i pretty much base how much and how often my cycles are off my cash flow at the time haha

Im made of money
 
1000 mgs of mast holy shit. I feel like at 22 you shouldn't be running these doses bro, your cocks not gonna work your livers gonna die and you haven't even gotten laid yet. Pull back a little man your whole endocrine systems going to shut down.
 
I would def go with a-dex. You might not need anything because of the masteron you're taking.

And HCG is always a good to use.

And I would say more like 5 days after last pin to start pct
 
1000 mgs of mast holy shit. I feel like at 22 you shouldn't be running these doses bro, your cocks not gonna work your livers gonna die and you haven't even gotten laid yet. Pull back a little man your whole endocrine systems going to shut down.

Been hearing that for a while now
 
Standard,
what number cycle is this for you bro? That is a lot of compounds at such high doses bro. Also Ht and wt please? Want to ensure you don't go over board bro!!!
 
Good luck to you standard donkey your cycle's are too hardcore for me bud.
 
love the cycle looks great.

how do you have the cash for this heavy cycles so often at the age of 22 standard?

i pretty much base how much and how often my cycles are off my cash flow at the time haha

He has no woman, he is in college so he has no bills, he doesn't go out and party, his parents help him some.. Then he buys a bottle of test for $40 and re sales it to dumb ass college kids for $120 ... I know this because that's what I did at 21. Execpt I had a woman and spent all my extra money on bullshit like drugs and partying . So if I wouldn't have wasted all my extra $$ I could have had cycles like this but I really enjoyed fuckin college girls too much..
 
He has no woman, he is in college so he has no bills, he doesn't go out and party, his parents help him some.. Then he buys a bottle of test for $40 and re sales it to dumb ass college kids for $120 ... I know this because that's what I did at 21. Execpt I had a woman and spent all my extra money on bullshit like drugs and partying . So if I wouldn't have wasted all my extra $$ I could have had cycles like this but I really enjoyed fuckin college girls too much..

This basically..
 
This basically..

At least you're honest with it. I know a guy who is selling Test E 10ml@250/ml for $200. He tells them it comes with pins, so that's why.... It is fucked up. They are underpaid military, why fuck them out of their cash? College kids on the other hand... FUCK EM!!!! They need to spend money to get the girls.
 
i really do, i think once you start putting in pct the chemicals will not be as effective becuase there are still hormones pumping through your system. since its short ester wait 6 or 7 days when it is closer to being out of your system. but that is just my personal opion, as everyone is different and like different methods. there is not one that is right and rest wrong. do what you feel is best from your past experiences.

you think i should wait 6-7 days after my last injection to begin pct...really?

i always have waited 14-16 days for longer esters before incorporating pct if that was the route i was going. i think jumping into pct to soon would be counter productive

I get what you mean. If that was the case though, then one would need to wait nearly a month for a long ester to clear the system.
 
10 years ago I knew a guy who would drive 45 miles once a week to let a guy shoot him with 1cc of sust 250 for $50 a shot... Did it for atleast a year on and off I know.. Young college boys hear steroids and they will pay whatever ...
 
10 years ago I knew a guy who would drive 45 miles once a week to let a guy shoot him with 1cc of sust 250 for $50 a shot... Did it for atleast a year on and off I know.. Young college boys hear steroids and they will pay whatever ...

Yes.. Yes they will.

But in related news, its roughly 6:30 in the am, and according to premarket activity im looking at a 350 dollar gain so far on a stock I purchased yesterday afternoon.

So its not all from taking advantage of people.

And controlling costs is a huge part of where my money comes from like you suggested.

Why spend money on alcohol weed and sluts when I can buy more gear?

Id rather have the sluts worship me than suck my dick
 
Lol.. To each his own.. I personally enjoy slow head and late nights with 2 girls tearin each others pussy up.. That pretty much does it for me
 
Lol.. To each his own.. I personally enjoy slow head and late nights with 2 girls tearin each others pussy up.. That pretty much does it for me

haha you sinful beast!

Knowing that I can have those things if I wanted them is good enough for me..

im a 21 year old male virgin... ive only had a few girls grab my dick in my entire life, can you imagine how rare of a commodity I am?

I kinda want an older woman, perhaps someone in the 32-38 year old range
 
You need to bang the young ones before you go onto a mature woman. You losing your virginity to an older woman would be awesome but your gonna be terrible at sex and probably premature. Just go around and find the sluttiest girls, wrap it up, bang em and never talk to them again.
 
Bro you got plenty time for all that crazy shit.. Just listen to these guys here about your liver and your doses.. You don't want to be 35 and on a dialasis machine do you?? Everything isn't always about how you feel today think about the long term effects. Alot of guys here have alot more experience than you and I will ever have .... Might suck if one day you found that smokin hot 34 tr old and your dick WOULDNT work..
 
You need to bang the young ones before you go onto a mature woman. You losing your virginity to an older woman would be awesome but your gonna be terrible at sex and probably premature. Just go around and find the sluttiest girls, wrap it up, bang em and never talk to them again.

Caber
 
Back
Top