• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Official "Who the hell is everyone" thread

IML Gear Cream!
That is so cool. Did you cut him? Also, while in the clink, did you have to resort to lesbianism? Where you the bitch or the butch? Pictures are happily accepted to help with the mental pictures. :p

well i am a giver and a taker....no it was poison...and he deserved it a swear....pics well yah but my other chick is still in the slammer and wont give them back til she gets out...til then

Originally posted by Dale Mabry

Somebody PM me as to what happened to w8. Who the hell else is missing?
We are still peicing that together!
Something about banning??:confused:

Oh well, if no one wants it to be known then that is the way it has to be. I just didn't want to be out of the loop so to speak.

Hi Duncan! Welcome Back. :wave:

Oh well, if no one wants it to be known then that is the way it has to be. I just didn't want to be out of the loop so to speak.
Well I'm keeping my mouth shut this time!! Last time was WWIII!

Hey Jodi, wut up. Hey, where in NH do you live? I have a wedding at the Balsams in July and was wondering if you had any idea where that is. All I know is it's going to cost me a fortune. I think it is Northwestern NH.

Hiya Duncan! Glad you're back.

Hey Jodi, wut up. Hey, where in NH do you live? I have a wedding at the Balsams in July and was wondering if you had any idea where that is. All I know is it's going to cost me a fortune. I think it is Northwestern NH.

Damn Duncan!! Thats like WAAYYY up almost to the top of NH. I'm about 35 mins. north of Boston. I live in Manchester NH about an hour south of Concord! Your going to no mans land. :rofl: Its very expensive up there. Great in the winter for skiing but its beautiful Mountains up there. Have fun! Are you flying into Manchester or Boston?

I might drive and then head over to Vermont for a couple of days to see the fam. If not I will most likely fly to Manchester or Portland, ME. That is where my buddy is from so I could hitch a ride with them. You ain't shittin about pricey either, the place they want me to stay is like $300 a night. I do not believe a hooker comes with the room, so I am going to have to pass on that place. ;)

IML Gear Cream!
I'm still butterfly... I created myself :D

Fade is my house bitch now... he got laid off :( and doesn't come around much since he's so busy keeping the house clean and cooking me dinner ;) (he's really in school and the house is a MESS!)

Want to join us in Vegas in Oct for Olympia??? Maybe J will bring those slammer pics ;)

Hey Butterfly, wut up.

Vegas eh, it is a distinct possibility, I can get free airfare out there. I will have to see a little later down the road before any definites, however.

Originally posted by butterfly
I'm still butterfly... I created myself :D
He,he...
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Hey Butterfly, wut up.

Vegas eh, it is a distinct possibility, I can get free airfare out there. I will have to see a little later down the road before any definites, however.
Sounds good!!! If everyone that has said they are going actually gets to go... it's going to be a blast!!!

Back