• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The things I get talked into doing......

IML Gear Cream!
nikegurl said:
dumbasses probably just want you to post a "full frontal" photo. :no: :rolleyes:

What's so wrong with that?

Jodi said:
Finally learning eh? :evil2:

I know I know :cry: I'm just wicked stressed lately and life is really testing my strength these days. I'll stick to it. That would be cool but ummm.... I don't like cardio either LOL!

I've got 3 comments this week on IM about me being a guy! :wtf: :pissed:

people said you are gay?

she is not gay.....

Jodi said:
It just gets tiring. I guess I'll get rid of that avi and find a new one.
Hi Jody. Keep your chin up. They're the losers, not you. :thumb: There are many of us who think a healthy, strong ( physically AND mentally)and muscular woman, is very appealing.

I guess maybe we should be more vocal instead of sitting quietly by...;)

Jodi said:
LOL @ NG.... AS IF!!!

Thanks Sara, I'd don't give up that easy ;)

:thumb:
Good! because Im going to make sure to see you on stage in march :)

Jodi said:
It just gets tiring. I guess I'll get rid of that avi and find a new one.

Don't!! That's a good shot.

Or, you can have fun. Use a picture of Ronnie Coleman for your avatar.

Under member status: Jodi in 2006!!!!

Signature: Goals - a sexy 32-22-32/quads-biceps-waist

As for the comments - these are the same men who find any ounce of muscle above that of the Body By Buchenwald appearance excessive.

'Cause women who lift are icky. And they have cooties. The tapeworms in the scrawny girly girls digest the cooties, leaving the host icky-free.

:D Wow, thanks everyone, you guys are great. I was just venting but damn, I couldn't ask for better support. You guys are the best :kiss: Ok, I'll keep the avi, for now anyway. ;)

Dante B. said:
Don't!! That's a good shot.

Or, you can have fun. Use a picture of Ronnie Coleman for your avatar.

Under member status: Jodi in 2006!!!!

Signature: Goals - a sexy 32-22-32/quads-biceps-waist

As for the comments - these are the same men who find any ounce of muscle above that of the Body By Buchenwald appearance excessive.

'Cause women who lift are icky. And they have cooties. The tapeworms in the scrawny girly girls digest the cooties, leaving the host icky-free.
LMAO! I'm sure some of them would actually take it seriously though :eek:

It just gets tiring having to feel like I'm fighting for everything I want, be it bodybuilding or my career. I always feel like It's woman against man and I always have to fight and work harder at both. :no:

Update 1.19.05

Meals: 1400 plus a few m&m's :ph34r:

Workout: Killer Back workout :p I'm gonna miss the strength.

Cardio: 30 mins on the Stairmaster. I wanted to do sprints this morning but I just woke up less than an hour ago :lol:

Update: Well yesterday was it, my last day of SD. Today's bodyweight was 125.2 I'll watch it the next week and see if it drops. I'm hoping that I'm retaining a bit of water from the SD and that it drops a little. I started the milk thistle today but I'm not sure how long I should be on it.

Yesterday Scott and I did our counseling. I'm not sure how this is going to go but if it goes anything like it did last night I'll probably be house hunting soon. :rolleyes:

JODI

You do not I repeat DO NOT look like a guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissed:
Those people are crazy!!!!!!!!!!! You are beautiful and I would LOVE to have your body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

IML Gear Cream!
That is quite the complete package Jodi.

I wish I could show that picture to all the girls in my gym to illustrate the type of figure one can get by lifting dumbbells that are heavier than 10 pounds.

Egoatdoor said:
That is quite the complete package Jodi.

I wish I could show that picture to all the girls in my gym to illustrate the type of figure one can get by lifting dumbbells that are heavier than 10 pounds.

:laugh:
your sooo right on this one :D

Jodi since she is MIA ~~>
treadmill.gif

Today was a pretty rough day. I can't go through with this competition. I don't have the energy nor the drive. Scott and I broke up today. I'm not sure where I'm heading right now but for sure I won't be competing.

Jodi said:
Today was a pretty rough day. I can't go through with this competition. I don't have the energy nor the drive. Scott and I broke up today. I'm not sure where I'm heading right now but for sure I won't be competing.
:( Hang in there Jodi. You're tough. I know what it's like with things being rough. My grandma just had a stroke and we finally put her in the nursing home....don't know if they'll keep her though because she's more ambulatory and wanders. Her form of Alzheimer's also makes her very agressive, violent, and mean....

It'll be OK Jodi. Getting your personal life back on track is more important than a contest.

Jodi said:
Argg.. Jodi.

Hang in there ok. I hope things turn out for the best....

The goal is to be healthy and well. Competition or not, you're dedicated regardless. Then you have people who compete - at any cost - who do not live their lives (or lift, for that matter) as though there's anything worth getting.

Do what you can, exercise to stay sane and in shape, and see where you stand later on.

Best wishes, on the whole.

Hope you feel better soon.

attachment.php

Jodi, Im terribly sorry to hear that :(
hang in there sweetie.. I will make sure to keep praying for you and for your best
Do your best and keep your mind clear out of stress
You still have my number? Please please call me if you need someone to listen
:kiss:

IML Gear Cream!
If you need to talk, just give me a call. I'll listen.

Hope you feel better Jodi. I hope everything works out for you. :(

Thanks everyone, you guys are great. I'm doing alright and just trying to figure out what to do. I won't be competing in BB or this IM comp. Hell, I probably put on about 5 pounds over the past 2 days anyway :rolleyes:

ack, that's tough jodi. It's definitely time to spin your wheels for a while.

How your holding up Jodi? Please please let me know if you need anything

Emma-Leigh said:
For You,

cc004sp_md.jpg

Because sometimes, the only solution for life's problems is a good dessert...

Be kind to yourself Jodi.

- Emma.
BAD EMMA!! BAD!!! :pissed:

Mmmmmm........that looks so damn good :nanner:

Back