• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

theCaptn's RnM refund thread

IML Gear Cream!
What are the circumstances then? I thought you said last week that everything was up and running with a new crew? Now this? WTF! :paddle:

Those are between myself and captain, has nothing to do with business now.

Those are between myself and captain, has nothing to do with business now.

So, I'm assuming Captn' was the only one that you owed orders too? Are you serious? It has nothing to do with business? You are/were a sponsor on this forum. It's ALL business. :hmmm:

So, I'm assuming Captn' was the only one that you owed orders too? Are you serious? It has nothing to do with business? You are/were a sponsor on this forum. It's ALL business. :hmmm:[/QUOTE

No he wasn't the only one. Do I owe YOU anything?

:hmmm:
Do I owe YOU anything?

You'll never be able to repay me for the pain and suffering i've been put thru here in anything goes having to put up with your scamming ways..

fuck making him walk the plank, cut his fucking head off and feed the sharks..

What are the circumstances then? I thought you said last week that everything was up and running with a new crew? Now this? WTF! :paddle:

Its well known hes lies his mofo ass off. Hes like a used car sales man. Tell everone exactly what they want to here.

He obviously missed my point. People wanna know what the hell is up with his business and if he's reliable or not. He comes and goes daily and now says it's nobody's business? LOL.

So, I'm assuming Captn' was the only one that you owed orders too? Are you serious? It has nothing to do with business? You are/were a sponsor on this forum. It's ALL business. :hmmm:[/QUOTE

No he wasn't the only one. Do I owe YOU anything?

You dont own me shit but there plenty of guys you scamed. As a BB family we need to stick together and guys like you are a disease. You have robed thousands. Like i said i never delt with you but i will make it aware to the past,present,and future members your a peice of trash.

He obviously missed my point. People wanna know what the hell is up with his business and if he's reliable or not. He comes and goes daily and now says it's nobody's business? LOL.

We need to just keep spreading the word.

We need to just keep spreading the word.[/QUOT

He doesn't owe me anything, he made good on his delayed order. What if I wanted to make a future purchase, what if I wanted to go with RAWS in the future? He certainly doesn't seem like he cares too much about keeping a solid customer base.

We need to just keep spreading the word.[/QUOT

He doesn't owe me anything, he made good on his delayed order. What if I wanted to make a future purchase, what if I wanted to go with RAWS in the future? He certainly doesn't seem like he cares too much about keeping a solid customer base.

Your right he does not care about coustomer base. Paramount pharm scames thaousnds. He still send emails trying to get people to buy. Performance lab scamed thousands, i remember Heavyiron even knows Raws is this lab. Hes baned all over. Its just to risky to put his cheep oils into our body.

:coffee:

:hmmm:

You'll never be able to repay me for the pain and suffering i've been put thru here in anything goes having to put up with your scamming ways..

fuck making him walk the plank, cut his fucking head off and feed the sharks..

Someone put a bullet in this weeping cunt:coffee:

It seems quite simple,If you dont trust the guy go elsewhere,If you do stay with him, If he owes you something keep after it. If he don"t owe you anything mind your own buisness.

With all that said, does anyone know when RAWS will be having his next sale?

Wait a second... The biggest jew mod get jewed. Is that even possible? I thought jews cannot get jewed by their own jewish kind. :coffee:

Seriously though, refund him his money stop beating around the bush.

You should also make right for everyone who has outstanding orders, as in a refund. Otherwise GTFO and don't come back under another lab name. Your making IM look bad and pissing off good people.

Back