• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Titanium Shoulders

The Chief

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It sounds cooler than it is. I have had both shoulders replaced (anatomic shoulder replacement) and am now turning into the terminator.

I had the left one done in Dec 2020. It seemed like it healed and a good amount of strength returned within 4-5 months. The right one was done in Jan 2022. It's not recovering as well. I'm 59. Not looking to win Mr. Olympia or the WSM, but this lack of chest strength and pain is downright embarrassing. I benching up to around 275-295 for reps8-10 or so. I would occasionally hit 3-at 315. No where near what i did in ny mid 30s, but not bad for an old man. 😀
Now I'm stuck using the machines and only up to around 150 X 10 or so.😕 Shoulder presses are disgusting too. My Doc said it could be up to a year, but ...

Long story short. Has anyone else gone through this and how long did it take to get back online? Any training suggestions or should I just soldier on and keep on keeping on.
Thanks!

Rehab is rehab. The older we get, the more dings we have in our armor. We all know there will be a time when we will no longer be able to squat, etc. All we can do is try to stay as healthy as possible. Sometimes getting off the floor from playing with the grandson is a real struggle.

Back