Winny_ng 24/7
Registered
Finishing up 4 weeks of Dbols. Went 20/40/60/60
Sust 500Ew.
I've noticed my face is now a moonface.
I start Winny 50mg eod.
Just wondering if there is anything else I should do to get rid of the water fast. My ab definition is slightly less visible. I'm around 10-12% according to calipers. I'm on a clean diet. No beer, starchy carbs etc.. 3500 calories.
I associate it a lot of the retention from my addiction to sunflower seeds. which i will end. lol
advice?
Sust 500Ew.
I've noticed my face is now a moonface.
I start Winny 50mg eod.
Just wondering if there is anything else I should do to get rid of the water fast. My ab definition is slightly less visible. I'm around 10-12% according to calipers. I'm on a clean diet. No beer, starchy carbs etc.. 3500 calories.
I associate it a lot of the retention from my addiction to sunflower seeds. which i will end. lol
advice?
