• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Will never run winny again

IML Gear Cream!
i have come to the conclusion it might not be the winny i believe i may have torn something i still can't even lift an orange with my left arm.this really sux because i haven't been able to work out in over a month and if i have torn something this really sux because it will be many more months before i can lift again.i will find out friday when i visit my doc.keeping fingers crossed hoping it's just tendonitis
That happened to my rotor cuff on my first cycle doing heavy bench, I locked out and was about to come down and heard a squish in my right shoulder and instinctively told my spotters to rack it. I went through hell not being able to go to the gym and learned everything i could to prevent it. First off, next to your multivitamin should be a bottle of Glucosamine/chondroitin/msm/hyaluronic acid! I prefer flaxseeds in my yogurt over fish oil, shit makes me sick. Next up is rotor cuff exercises which are a little odd because of the light weight and movement. Start with 5 lb dumbbells in a military press position so your upper arm is parallel to the floor and your forearms are straight up, then lower your hands forward keeping your elbows in the same position. I always superset these with pullovers before I do chest and never had another rotor cuff problem. I've only done Stromba after a cycle of Deca and had no problems. Maybe Deca or any water retention with some rotor cuff exercises would help now.

the old sack shrank quite a bit lol but the boys are filling back out now.(smaller the taters bigger the steak looks) lol

In my younger days I was silly enough to do 3 winny cycles with no PCT. 6 weeks with 50mg e/d..

I also did a deca/winny cycle where I took winny for 8 weeks, 50mg e/d..

Never had any joint issues nor ball shrinkage.. Haven't lost my hair either.

But I suspect the first winny only cycles gave me a very small lump under my left titty.. aka gyno.

I know better now, though.. ;)

winstrol is by far the most overrated steroid....
Depends what you use it for, it is extremely good for performance enhancement in sports. Also good for drying out at lower bf%. I notice good strength gains too with it. Test/Tren/Winny is my favorite cycle.

But I suspect the first winny only cycles gave me a very small lump under my left titty.. aka gyno.
Winny doesn't aromatize so it shoudln`t ever cause gyno.

why have I never had this issue with winnie or epi? both were very good to me!

Winstol is the single most effective steroid for me. More so than Tren. I typically gain about 12lbs from it over an eight week period, vascular, strong and it keeps the bloat off. I alway pin it with deca and never have joint issues. Got some Winstrol/Mast Prop 100/100 respectively on the way. I cant wait.

winstrol is by far the most overrated steroid....

guy at my nutrition store told me he ran approx 10 cycles of winny in his life and he said the same thing. he said if you are in great shape, low bf, it will shred you, gett hat last bit out but if you are fat, have high bf, it aint going to do much.. (i always thought you take winny, you shred period)....

i WAS thinking of doing a cycle with winny and stack it with something else later in summer, after the transformation challenge, but I now have doubts....

I guess from this thread, the lesson I get from it is if you run winny, dont go heavy and stress joints more than the product itself will do. keep intensity up but go super sets, drop sets and faster paced.

?????

i will be quiet now and let the experts school me. :)

IML Gear Cream!
EQ + winny with no test? How is your ball sack brother?

only in a body building forum will you ever hear a guy asking another guy about his ball sack and both be streaight. lol

I am always concerned about mine, its the only thing I got going for me.. hate to see it shrivel up even a little.

Winstrol has a lasting (months) effect on cholesterol too.

good news the doc says i only have tennis elbow,the bad news now i just feel like a puss,but this shit really hurts.i have been resting for 6 weeks does anyone have any advice to help me get over this sooner?

Its not a good one to run on its own because of the joint issue. This is why most guys will run a deca / winny cycle instead.

I thought many athletes who used Winny used it for endurance. Maybe I'm wrong but I know of a few who are cyclists. And their joints seemed to be alright. Maybe many of those bodybuilding who take winny are dieting and still lifting heavy?
shit now i'm paranoid to run it. lol

I thought many athletes who used Winny used it for endurance. Maybe I'm wrong but I know of a few who are cyclists. And their joints seemed to be alright. Maybe many of those bodybuilding who take winny are dieting and still lifting heavy?

Cyclists' joints do not endure the pounding and impact that occurs in other activities including but not limited to weightlifting and rugby to name a couple.

Cyclists' joints do not endure the pounding and impact that occurs in other activities including but not limited to weightlifting and rugby to name a couple.

I would consider bodybuilding more static than impact oriented. But I can see with rugy or other sports where you are colliding. But then again my joints would hurt even without the Winny in those sports lol. I was just wondering if there was info on how Winny may or may not "dry out" joints. Because I know Deca suppresses cortisol and can reduce inflammation in joints. That is just the nature of the compound. I am just having trouble understanding how Winny works. SOme people get strong even when they are dieting and getting shredded before shows. Yet occasionally I see a post about joint pain.

I would consider bodybuilding more static than impact oriented. But I can see with rugy or other sports where you are colliding. But then again my joints would hurt even without the Winny in those sports lol. I was just wondering if there was info on how Winny may or may not "dry out" joints. Because I know Deca suppresses cortisol and can reduce inflammation in joints. That is just the nature of the compound. I am just having trouble understanding how Winny works. SOme people get strong even when they are dieting and getting shredded before shows. Yet occasionally I see a post about joint pain.

Yeah, good call, BB would not be impact in the traditional sense but it would certainly fall in the category of heavier resistance on the joints versus cycling, etc. My inner elbows still hurt even though it's been a year since taking oral Winny tabs. I think Deca also stores water in the joints which may help with joint lubrication, etc. Maybe this is not the true mechanism of Deca operation but it's sometimes worded this way dpeending on which articles you read about it. Not sure exactly "how" Winstrol causes the joint discomfort. For me, it was really just my inner elbows when doing pulling motions that require arms to bend at elbows such as bicep curls, pull-ups, upright rows, etc.

had first workout since march last nite.this shit took forever to heal.still not 100% but back on my way.

Winstol is the single most effective steroid for me. More so than Tren. I typically gain about 12lbs from it over an eight week period, vascular, strong and it keeps the bloat off. I alway pin it with deca and never have joint issues. Got some Winstrol/Mast Prop 100/100 respectively on the way. I cant wait.

winstrol and masteron is banginnnn :ohyeah:

I am an endurance athlete and am currently using just Winny Tabs. My right elbow hurts like hell but I can deal with it. I noticed an improvement in strength very fast with it. I am satisfied with it overall.

I would say that like anything else. Winny is good for some and not so for others. You just have to see how it works for you.

Back