• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Young Kids

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any of you guys out there noticed the new breed of kids working out??? The other day all I could do was watch as these 17 or 18 year old kids........Spent more time on their cell phones than weights....But the best part, 20 crappy sets of curls---not joking, nothing else,no bench, no deadlifts, not even any tri work...............I just want big guns NOW.............No worries though, probably never see them again!!! Just though what a f-ing waste of time.................

Any of you guys out there noticed the new breed of kids working out??? The other day all I could do was watch as these 17 or 18 year old kids........Spent more time on their cell phones than weights....But the best part, 20 crappy sets of curls---not joking, nothing else,no bench, no deadlifts, not even any tri work...............I just want big guns NOW.............No worries though, probably never see them again!!! Just though what a f-ing waste of time.................

Some get it, some don't.

It's not limited to kids, either. Older guys at my gym can be seen doing chest and biceps every day they are there. And only chest and biceps.

I hate just about everyone at my gym. What fucking bugs me is they wear those fucking skinny jean sweat pants things. They are skinny sweats that look like fucking jeans.

What the fuck is going on with this shit. Who makes up these idiotic fads?

And don't even get me started with the selfies doing 15lb dumbell curls.

At least they are in a gym and not at home in front of a video game, That's a start, They may learn the right way over time.....:coffee:

Fucking Reddog on the high road...wtf?

He must have got some ass last night....

ass-9.jpg

ass-10-gif.gif

ass-11-in-yoga-pants.jpeg

ass-12.jpg

I hate just about everyone at my gym. What fucking bugs me is they wear those fucking skinny jean sweat pants things. They are skinny sweats that look like fucking jeans.

What the fuck is going on with this shit. Who makes up these idiotic fads?

And don't even get me started with the selfies doing 15lb dumbell curls.
Tell me about it, same shit at the shit hole I go to. Then I get asked "how to get big", workout bitch that's how.

Guys tell me how they bust their ass when I see them daily walking around talking, texting, half ass reps, 30 min breaks between sets, etc. Then they want to talk to me....I crank the headphones up....

IML Gear Cream!
Fucking Reddog on the high road...wtf?

He must have got some ass last night....

Actually I did, she went cow girl on me swinging them big titties in my face.......:coffee:

Well from a different perspective, yes these kids and jokers in the gym are a waste of space but the reality is they are paying the gyms bills. Look at all the heifers that sit on the cardiovascular all day. They pay the bills not the hardcore lifters. My buddy owns the gym I go to here and as big of a pain these people are, they keep the lights on. Hell half the time they don't show up but keep paying their monthly dues. But hey that's what separates us from them.

I hate those gay ass toe shoes

Generation ADD, their attention span is the width of whatever mobile device they have at hand. It takes focus to get in that zone while lifting and they are severely lacking in that arena of reality.
But they still gotta GTL or at least pad their online persona with pics of said activity.

Well from a different perspective, yes these kids and jokers in the gym are a waste of space but the reality is they are paying the gyms bills. Look at all the heifers that sit on the cardiovascular all day. They pay the bills not the hardcore lifters. My buddy owns the gym I go to here and as big of a pain these people are, they keep the lights on. Hell half the time they don't show up but keep paying their monthly dues. But hey that's what separates us from them.

Amen bro. If we were the only ones paying... our gyms would suck

Well in my gym, they always give out free a week of some kind of promo...........They come in, abuse the shit out of the equipment, break stuff, you know.....Then it takes months to get that shit fixed and we all suffer.............That crap gets BP sky high!!

It's a damn shame I'll tell you. I saw a friend (in his 30's in good shape, years of real training, gears, gh, slin..) start the 'cardio n curls' routine. Run1-5 miles, and do some super heavy curls 3 days a week.
I tried it too.

You know what we both got?

Fat. We got fucking fat(ter).

Lots of sandals at my gym these days. Then again, Ive always wanted dress like Branch Warren (cammo cargo shorts an combat boots) an go to the gym

Lots of sandals at my gym these days. Then again, Ive always wanted dress like Branch Warren (cammo cargo shorts an combat boots) an go to the gym

When I worked long hours I would come home, take my shirt off and hit my home gym in jeans and workboots many times I'd go barefoot too, like Arnold...

IML Gear Cream!
Not all young kids are this way the way you make it seem some kids are coming in there fresh like I did 2 years ago I'm 23 now I may not be the biggest or best of whatever but I've always gained and prevented injury as much as it may seem they are not doing anything they may be watching the bigger guys train like I had to can't learn anything without starting somewhere

I don't see them as slackers just average and mediocre. There's a few that actually listen and read up on it. I can identify them pretty quick those guys I'll make time for. But the majority of these guys and gals are just looking for the quick fix, the 90 day fix plan. Just get lean enough and get a little pump going on then it's off to the night clubs to undo all the half ass work they did. My favorite is the guy who constantly asks and then never takes the advise even though several people who know whats up tell him the same thing. This is what I call an "Askhole" But most men and women that go to gyms now are not any lazier than the next guy or gal, its just what society has become. A bunch of average Mother fuckers. People like us are on the extreme end of the spectrum. I don't want them all to embrace the lifestyle like I have there are a few of us who are the big guys in the gym we all are friendly with eachother and that's how we like it. It might be nice if there were a few more but I am OK with being in the top 2 or 3 out of the 100's of Askholes that are members there:)

"Askhole". Lol. Have to borrow that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well sometimes it might take a little encouragement by a big guy or a stout dude to get them their when someone comes over and gives advice or says good set or looking big or getting better is all it takes to change mediocre to confident and with confidence comes the ability to not throw weight around but to work the muscle and actually grow try to be a motivator not a destroyer life is so much better that's my two cents we may not be where the older generation is right now but we can get to that point

I hate those gay ass toe shoes

Dude at my old gym used to wear those. He looked even more gay posing in the mirror like he was throwing a football, like Uncle Rico.

Most people don't know what the fuck they are doing in the gym and it's why the look the same year after year and decade after decade.

Personally I don't know how people go into the gym year after year and not make any measurable progress, I'd fucking quit.

I love this thread.

Your Mother Sucks Cocks In Hell

Back