• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Yum yum!

wrbk319

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Today I just tried the best tasting oatmeal ever! I had a cup of oats with a scoop of chocolate whey protein and a tsp of peanut butter. It was the best tasting oats I've ever had!

Anyone else do creative stuff with their oats? =P

Yeah, i eat them raw with some whey protein+water. Or raw with herbal tea. lol.

I eat mine raw too with whey.

hey yan...the next blog entry I make, I am going to talk about that old undulating periodization program that I had written awhile back that you did (where you do power for upper/strength for lower on one day and vice versa on the other).

I eat mine raw too with whey.

hey yan...the next blog entry I make, I am going to talk about that old undulating periodization program that I had written awhile back that you did (where you do power for upper/strength for lower on one day and vice versa on the other).

Sounds great bro, i quite enjoy reading your blogs, very insightful stuff.

I remember that program it was tough but very effective. I just overdid the volume a bit and started regressing after about week 4. Didn't know too much about unloading and such in those days.

Raw with either a touch of salt or some cinnamon

Back