• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

$7M FDA lawsuit against BB.com

So they make drugs or sell them?

i know that heavyiron and prince puts toxic lead and hiv into IML products

My question to this douche is how about personal responsibility?
I would rather have access to everything (any drug I want) and be able to make MY OWN choice whether or not I want to use it.
The last thing I want is more "government protection" or control, fuck that.
What a fucking tard.

I've never personally met someone who popped on a test for anything and said "wah big bad ph salesman! U gives me mislabeled gears!"

And I know a few that did pop for aas and ph's. They blame it on some other random shit lol, but everyone knows what's up.

he is wearing a hat because he's bald as fuck from roids lol

IML Gear Cream!
"what about all of the firemen that lost their jobs? Think about all of the houses that have burned down and innocent children killed because their arent enough firemen to protect them anymore."

"what about all of the firemen that lost their jobs? Think about all of the houses that have burned down and innocent children killed because their arent enough firemen to protect them anymore."

Because the departments had budget cuts... that fucktard needs to shut up! I even told him so on his damn channel!

they might outlaw gyms one day because politicians dont work out,

look what happened to Arnold when he became gov

attachment.php

attachment.php

people can say he just got old, but Sly doesnt look like that and if im not mistaken their ages arent that far apart

Attachments

• arnold-schwarzenegger-before-and-after.jpg
    arnold-schwarzenegger-before-and-after.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 97
  • SAAHIL-ALONE-2088205.jpg
    SAAHIL-ALONE-2088205.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 98
Fucking retard... Police, fire, and military along with most normal civilian jobs don't test for steroids!

Was wondering if someone would catch that.

How about honest labeling and making every substance legal, then you can make your own educated decision on what to buy.

Personally, I'd rather be able to freely buy the "real" rather than buying shiite that's laced.

lose/lose people....These people give the guise of looking out for you.

I would rather have access to everything (any drug I want) and be able to make MY OWN choice whether or not I want to use it.
What a fucking tard.

I 100% agree. The FDA should make sure ingredients and information is accurate. They have no business saying who can take what.

people can say he just got old, but Sly doesnt look like that and if im not mistaken their ages arent that far apart

I think he was 63 in this picture AND it was taken a few years ago :jacks:

l_c86ca256b0144952b838ab520079ece2-450x337.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
What a fucking tard.

Unfortunately people dont have any concept of this or common sense, hence drug laws.

they might outlaw gyms one day because politicians dont work out,

look what happened to Arnold when he became gov

actually he had heart surgery and could not workout for quite some time.

Merlin can you PM me please bro? I got a question to ask you and obviously I can't send PMs to you. Lol. Plus I don't wanna start a thread for something this simple.

Scooby is a fucking tool. And he looks like shit here.

These dumbfucks don't get tested for this kinda shit.

Back