• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Barely Legal....

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Post Moor!

teen-latinas.jpg

cierra-spice-latina-teen-tiny-thong.jpg

Work IN Progress

No Rest for the Wicked
Registered Member
Reaction score
I feel like walking myself to jail after seeing that.

CellarDoor

Registered Member
Reaction score
I like to think of myself as fairly open-minded, buri have to admit, I don't get the barely legal attraction. :hmmm:

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered Member
Reaction score
^ uhh, its because theyre hot!

and arent full of stretch marks, emotional baggage and a ton of other undesirable traits that you heifers possess.

Gena Marie

Elite Member
Reaction score
I am so with you CD. I guess we need to have a penis to understand. :confused::shrug:

240PLUS

Registered Member
Reaction score

and arent full of stretch marks, emotional baggage and a ton of other undesirable traits that you heifers possess.

So true. At that age, all they want to do is to please.

Just Sayin'

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

CellarDoor

Registered Member
Reaction score

They also don't know what the fuck they are doing.

Well...girls are learning young nowadays.....so maybe that isn't true. :thinking:

Saney

Elite Member
Reaction score
I met some emotionally damaged girl online from myspace years ago.. It was about 5 years ago.. i was 21, and she was 16.. and she used to get on cam and do NAUGHTY NAUGHTY things for me... i loved it took pics with my phone, and sent them to all her friends via fake myspace profile..

we never cammed again :(

bio-chem

Registered Member
Reaction score

and arent full of emotional baggage and a ton of other undesirable traits that you heifers possess.

you know nothing about women. all women come with emotional baggage from birth. it is heightened at puberty and reaches it's peak during the ages of 20-55

CellarDoor

Registered Member
Reaction score
I met some emotionally damaged girl online from myspace years ago.. It was about 5 years ago.. i was 21, and she was 16.. and she used to get on cam and do NAUGHTY NAUGHTY things for me... i loved it took pics with my phone, and sent them to all her friends via fake myspace profile..

You are such a fucking catch. Why are you still single?

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered Member
Reaction score

I pretty much only seek out emotionally damaged chicks. But the "hey, I'm fucked up, and your fucked up, let's do drugs and fuck" way of life has not yielding much of anything of value.

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered Member
Reaction score
Oh no you didn't! You are :banned: for sure now :D
:finger: now now, lets not do anything hasty. lol

The downside to their awesomely taut and perky bodies is their immaturity. But i am very willing to compromise for such delights. :daydream:

Gena Marie

Elite Member
Reaction score
^^^ I am sure you would. I am not sure I know a guy that wouldn't

GearsMcGilf

Registered Member
Reaction score
Messn with the young'ns is kinda a waste of time. I considered it when I went back to uni, but couldn't really get into it. There were chicks there that were 15 years younger, that might have been interested in older dudes, but I couldn't relate to them. It was like talking to a kid. I'd have felt like a dirty old man even trying. Plus, imagine how it'd feel to get turned down by some 21 yr old. Couldn't pursue it. Now, if she came onto me and made it pretty clear that she was down for it, I can't see me turning it down. :shrug: