• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Cheapest and best place to get protein from?

THE-BEAST

standing tall
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
was just wondering where everyone got there protein from. I have always gone to gnc but I was wondering if anyone knew a online site or somewhere else to get protein and other things for cheaper.

Oldschool

Registered Member
Reaction score
Grocery store. Eggs, beef, milk tops the list.

The-Doctor

Registered Member
Reaction score
If you are looking for whey protein go to muscle feast and sign up for an account and then email them to get a 26% VIP discount. They will set it up for you. They also run at LEAST one sale a month and end up selling 5lbs of either whey protein isolate or hydrolized whey for $53. I always pick them up during those times. Been using them for almost 4-5 years now and nobody has ever been able to match quality with that kind of pricing, IMHO.

Rdub9281

Registered Member
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com is good. And supplement warehouse.com WAAAY cheaper than gnc that's just insane 2 buy anything there

You wanna be the best, you gotta take out the best

CopperBullet

Reaction score
I used to buy in bulk form proteinfactory.com but haven't been in a while. they're pretty cool bc you can customize your blends. nowadays, i'm lazy about it and just buy off Amazon. lol.

IR0NASSAULT

Registered Member
Reaction score
Grocery store to start, then some online company like bodybuilding.com. Pay special attention to nutrition info vs. price per serving.

skinnyguy180

vv MINE!!
Registered Member
Reaction score
I have protein from other sources right now but this is going to be my next protein purchase.... Its unflavored whey isolate 35 dollars for 33 servings of 30 grams. pretty tough to beat... and then you can use it in different recipes with out adding chocolate vanilla or some other random flavor to you oats or what ever you add it to.

http://www.amazon.com/BulkSupplemen...37383&sr=8-1&keywords=bulksupplements+protein

Mansir39

Board Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
Grocery store to start, then some online company like bodybuilding.com. Pay special attention to nutrition info vs. price per serving.
i must spend hours looking into this..it drives my wife crazy but i have found that you need to break it down and do the math.. just because someone selling 5lbs for a cheaper price doesnt mean much when there is the same amount of servings as a 2lb when you compare grams/servings/cost

IR0NASSAULT

Registered Member
Reaction score
i must spend hours looking into this..it drives my wife crazy but i have found that you need to break it down and do the math.. just because someone selling 5lbs for a cheaper price doesnt mean much when there is the same amount of servings as a 2lb when you compare grams/servings/cost

I've spent a ton of time looking at different proteins. Hard to explain to people the total cost doesn't matter. Nice to see some people get it.