• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cycle opinions.

saint924

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is not my first cycle.

I have experience with Test, Deca (npp as well), EQ, Anadrol, Mast, Tren A, Dbol.

Just want opinions on this cycle. I'm running low doses as I'm not looking to get really big, I'm trying to gain some lean mass and keep my endurance up.
I just got in the ironworkers and the job is blowing me to pieces. I'm coming home feeling like I've been in the gym all damn day blasting away.

I'll be lifting some weights aside from the heavy shit I lift all day at work, maybe 3 times a week.

I have GP Test E/EQ 200 blend (thats 200mg Test E and 200mg EQ per ML) and GP Deca 250.
The Deca is in cycle as a cushion really.

Cycle:

01 Test E/EQ 200mg/ml, of both compounds 2ml twice a week (mondays and thursdays) thats 800mg total, Front load.
02-14 Test E/EQ mix 200mg/ml of both compounds 1ml twice a week (mondays and thursdays) 400mg total.
02-09 Deca 250mg/ml .6ml twice a week (mondays and thursdays) 300mg total.
01-15 HCG 250IU twice a week (mondays and thursdays) 500IU total.
02-09 Caber .5mg twice a week (mondays and thursdays)
01-17 Arimidex .5mg EOD (I'll bump to 1mg if I notice anything)

PCT Ancillaries: 3 weeks after last inject of Test/EQ

Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 25/25/

I run Nolvadex instead of clomid cause I dont like how I feel on clomid. And nolva seems to work just fine. The aromasin works in synergy with Nolva and I stop it 2 weeks before Nolva to avoid gyno from estrogen rebound.

PCT Peptides: 1 week after last inject of Test/EQ (to help hold gains, keep cortisol down as well as avoid feeling like shit)

01-08 GHRP-6 200mcg ed (keep appetite up amongst many other things) Running this in the morning.
01-08 IGF 1-lr3 20mcg ed (I run it low as I seem to be sensitive to it) Running this when I get back from work/before I workout.
01-08 Peg MGF 200mcg (I'm only going to run this on workout days) Running this probably after I workout? First time running it.

Question, I finished a 8 week cycle of Test prop and npp 6-7 weeks ago. I noticed a bump behind my nipple. I don't think its getting any bigger, but will the arimidex from this next cycle be enough to hold it back?
Or should I pickup some letrozole and try and get rid of it before cycle? Its not really painful its just when I press into my nipple I notice it there. I did not have it while I was on cycle. I'd hate to have to take letrozole :(

Last edited:
You have been here for so many years and you don't know you are supposed to post your stats brother? Cmon man...please edit and add your stats and goals. Thx.

/V

You have been here for so many years and you don't know you are supposed to post your stats brother? Cmon man...please edit and add your stats and goals. Thx.

/V

Wasnt looking for any goals beyond endurance, strength and faster recovery to help me get through work as well as stay active. Which is why I didnt feel it necessary to post my stats. That being said I would expect to gain 10-15lbs. My current stats are.

Height: 5'8 (technically 5'7 1/2)
Weight :184lbs about 10-12% bf

I'm losing weight do to work. Trying to adjust to the work as well as schedule and figure out a knew diet and training regimen that will work with it. The Shanty is hot as fck and we don't have microwaves or fridges.
I just started packing protein powder/bars and a sandwhich for lunch/coffee break. The bulk of my food gets eaten when I get home. Rough work but still a great trade, something about being on the steel and being involved in building something that is exciting and exhilarating. That being said I feel run down and could use a boost.

If you dont mind I would just like to know if my layout looks good? I'm pretty sure everything is on spot. Do you think I should take some letrozole to try and get rid of the bump? Or is it a waste of time and will the arimidex keep it from getting any bigger?

It's rough to tell the way you have it laid out...but I'll try and help the best I can brother. Thanks for posting stats/goals...helps us better help you. Especially your age. For example, some things in this game rely on your age...like a GH dose. Age is a MAJOR factor. I'll bring HGH back up in a bit.

Before you do anything, get rid of that lump/bump or whatever it is you have going on there. See a doctor if you must...it could or could not be AAS related. I never roll dice when it come to this shit.

I'm sure a lot of the vets will chime in with opinions so I'll just brush over a few things. First thing I would address is your EQ dose and duration. This is another reason we ask for stats and as much info about you when you are seeking advice. EQ is a very mild drug, so the dose has to be high....as well as the duration of time that you will be using it. Since this is not your first cycle, I really wouldn't recommend using anything under 800mg EW of EQ. People see that dose and go "wow!"....but honestly, it's not all that much. I used to run 2gr EW of the stuff way back in the day. I would also use it for 18 weeks....some (who don't know wtf they are talking about) will say that is too much for too long. I've used this compound MANY MANY times, and if you are not a virgin to AAS, these are the kind of numbers you are looking for with EQ....no matter what else you are stacking it with.

I also have to disagree with your nolva outline...but hey, if that's what you want to do......so be it. Clomid and Aromasin are all I ever use for PCT.

I would start HCG at week 2. And take 500iu 2X a week, not 250iu 2X a week.

I will say one thing....VERY VERY smart move using adex for on cycle and aromasin for PCT. I preach this all the time and very few people understand. Your body does need some estro,and adex is not a suicide AI unlike aromasin. Adex is PERFECT for on cycle,and aromasin is perfect for PCT. Smart move brother, my hat comes off to you.

GHRP-6....one of the few peps that I actually use with success. I use it to help stimulate hunger pains. Now, you will be getting some hunger pains from the EQ, but they don't last forever. They will fade away....when they do, I would hit the GHRP-6.

There is a great deal more I could go over with you, but the final thing I'll suggest adding is some HGH. If you ran some HGH with this cycle, you would come out MUCH harder and a lot more vascular....even more so if you used some proviron. HGH is IDEAL for PCT because it promotes natural production of test....and that is why we run PCT....we want our boys to start making test on their own again. HGH helps boost that. Other than that....most all else looks good to me. Best of luck....oh, and try and use pharm grade AIs/SERMS...not a fan of chems. Good luck!!

/V

It's rough to tell the way you have it laid out...but I'll try and help the best I can brother. Thanks for posting stats/goals...helps us better help you. Especially your age. For example, some things in this game rely on your age...like a GH dose. Age is a MAJOR factor. I'll bring HGH back up in a bit.

Before you do anything, get rid of that lump/bump or whatever it is you have going on there. See a doctor if you must...it could or could not be AAS related. I never roll dice when it come to this shit.

I'm sure a lot of the vets will chime in with opinions so I'll just brush over a few things. First thing I would address is your EQ dose and duration. This is another reason we ask for stats and as much info about you when you are seeking advice. EQ is a very mild drug, so the dose has to be high....as well as the duration of time that you will be using it. Since this is not your first cycle, I really wouldn't recommend using anything under 800mg EW of EQ. People see that dose and go "wow!"....but honestly, it's not all that much. I used to run 2gr EW of the stuff way back in the day. I would also use it for 18 weeks....some (who don't know wtf they are talking about) will say that is too much for too long. I've used this compound MANY MANY times, and if you are not a virgin to AAS, these are the kind of numbers you are looking for with EQ....no matter what else you are stacking it with.

I also have to disagree with your nolva outline...but hey, if that's what you want to do......so be it. Clomid and Aromasin are all I ever use for PCT.

I would start HCG at week 2. And take 500iu 2X a week, not 250iu 2X a week.

I will say one thing....VERY VERY smart move using adex for on cycle and aromasin for PCT. I preach this all the time and very few people understand. Your body does need some estro,and adex is not a suicide AI unlike aromasin. Adex is PERFECT for on cycle,and aromasin is perfect for PCT. Smart move brother, my hat comes off to you.

GHRP-6....one of the few peps that I actually use with success. I use it to help stimulate hunger pains. Now, you will be getting some hunger pains from the EQ, but they don't last forever. They will fade away....when they do, I would hit the GHRP-6.

There is a great deal more I could go over with you, but the final thing I'll suggest adding is some HGH. If you ran some HGH with this cycle, you would come out MUCH harder and a lot more vascular....even more so if you used some proviron. HGH is IDEAL for PCT because it promotes natural production of test....and that is why we run PCT....we want our boys to start making test on their own again. HGH helps boost that. Other than that....most all else looks good to me. Best of luck....oh, and try and use pharm grade AIs/SERMS...not a fan of chems. Good luck!!

/V

Awesome man thanks for input! I was going to run the EQ low as I was worried about high blood pressure and anxiety issues. I ran 400mg before and vascularity and hunger was good but I noticed my blood pressure went up, more so then tren A which actually doesnt do much blood pressure wise for me, nothing too high but still noticable. Also I have a blend of Test/EQ both at 200mg and dont want the Test to be ran too high as well. What do you think about
600mg? 600mg Test E 600mg EQ.
I also have an extra bottle of Test E but dont have any plain EQ bottles atm. I'll extend the cycle to 16-18 weeks depending on how I'm feeling gains and mental wise.

I heard about HGH and retaining gains. I figured the IGF-1 lr3 would be enough during the PCT worked like a charm last time. I heard with high cholesterol consumption during PCT it will help break the cholesterol chains down into pregnenolone for more test production.
That being said I'm still a baby age wise I'am 25. I was mostly taking the peptides for gains retention after cycle. However if you think HGH would be a solid addition to the cycle how much would you recommend I run it? My pops takes 2IU off cycle and 4-5IU while on cycle. I can get it for decent but still expensive none the less and I'm saving up for a new car.

Proviron 50mg or would 25mg suffice? Run from begining to end? I can get some Schering pakistani proviron. I was considering masteron 300-400mg. But now that I think about it I dont feel like putting too much oil in me.

I will respond ASAP bro....computer fried and I'm about to crush this stupid phone any second. Pardon my delay brother...

/V

Np man. Im going to a doc on Saturday to check out the lump. Gonna try and get some blood work too.

So I went to the doc and he pretty much said he doesnt think the lump is anything serious. He says its most likely some gyno (which was pretty obvious) but he gave me an appointment for a sonogram just incase.

Other then that he took some blood. He took, FSH, LH, Thyroid, Estrogen... I actually did not hear him say Testosterone/free test which would kinda sucks but in all honesty my libido is great and I'm not too worried about it.
So I should get the results in a couple days.

I'm going to start stacking up on my supply. I'm considering trying some of naps generic black top HGH as they are nearly half the price of the kits I can get here and I hear some good things about them. Have you ever tried them yourself?
I'm thinking 2IU monday-saturday for 3 weeks then bumping to 4IU monday-saturday threw duration of cycle and maybe longer depending on my wallet and how good the kits are. 1 week after last inject of my cycle I'll be running for 8 weeks GHRP-6, IGF-1 lr3 and PEG MGF as well. So hopefully all works well.

So 16 weeks of:
Test E 400mg week (split monday and thursdays)
EQ 600mg week (Getting a bottle of EQ along with my GP Test E/EQ mix) (split monday and thursdays)
Deca 300mg week (first 8 weeks) (split monday and thursdays)
4IU HGH monday-saturday
Proviron 50mg day
Arimidex .5mg(or 1mg depending) every other day
Caber .5mg monday and thursday (with deca and for 2 weeks after last inject of it)
HCG 500IU monday and thursday (starting week 2)

Peptides 1 week after last steroid inject for 8 weeks:
GHRP-6 200mcg every day in morning.
IGF-1 lr3 20mcg every day in afternoon or before working out.
Peg MGF on non workout days at 200mcg. (probably with the GHRP-6 in the morning)

PCT 3 weeks after last steroid inject:
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 25/25/

Sound about right?

This is not my first cycle.

I have experience with Test, Deca (npp as well), EQ, Anadrol, Mast, Tren A, Dbol.

Just want opinions on this cycle. I'm running low doses as I'm not looking to get really big, I'm trying to gain some lean mass and keep my endurance up.
I just got in the ironworkers and the job is blowing me to pieces. I'm coming home feeling like I've been in the gym all damn day blasting away.

I'll be lifting some weights aside from the heavy shit I lift all day at work, maybe 3 times a week.

I have GP Test E/EQ 200 blend (thats 200mg Test E and 200mg EQ per ML) and GP Deca 250.
The Deca is in cycle as a cushion really.

Cycle:

01 Test E/EQ 200mg/ml, of both compounds 2ml twice a week (mondays and thursdays) thats 800mg total, Front load.
02-14 Test E/EQ mix 200mg/ml of both compounds 1ml twice a week (mondays and thursdays) 400mg total.
02-09 Deca 250mg/ml .6ml twice a week (mondays and thursdays) 300mg total.
01-15 HCG 250IU twice a week (mondays and thursdays) 500IU total.
02-09 Caber .5mg twice a week (mondays and thursdays)
01-17 Arimidex .5mg EOD (I'll bump to 1mg if I notice anything)

PCT Ancillaries: 3 weeks after last inject of Test/EQ

Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 25/25/

I run Nolvadex instead of clomid cause I dont like how I feel on clomid. And nolva seems to work just fine. The aromasin works in synergy with Nolva and I stop it 2 weeks before Nolva to avoid gyno from estrogen rebound.

PCT Peptides: 1 week after last inject of Test/EQ (to help hold gains, keep cortisol down as well as avoid feeling like shit)

01-08 GHRP-6 200mcg ed (keep appetite up amongst many other things) Running this in the morning.
01-08 IGF 1-lr3 20mcg ed (I run it low as I seem to be sensitive to it) Running this when I get back from work/before I workout.
01-08 Peg MGF 200mcg (I'm only going to run this on workout days) Running this probably after I workout? First time running it.

Question, I finished a 8 week cycle of Test prop and npp 6-7 weeks ago. I noticed a bump behind my nipple. I don't think its getting any bigger, but will the arimidex from this next cycle be enough to hold it back?
Or should I pickup some letrozole and try and get rid of it before cycle? Its not really painful its just when I press into my nipple I notice it there. I did not have it while I was on cycle. I'd hate to have to take letrozole :(

i would do a pct combo of nolva and clomid. and i would not bother with AI in PCT. raised test levels in research is due to having production which you will not, limiting convertion from test to estro. just stop AI a week or so into PCT IMO.

cycle looks good

Back