• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cytodyne vs Cytogenix

section8

War Eagle
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I usually buy Xenadrine made by Cytodyne, but today while I was looking online I noticed that Cytogenix also made Xenadrine. The bottles looked the same. Does anyone know the difference in the two or has anyone dealt with Cytogenix. I have tried to dig up some reviews and product labels so I could compare the side by side but I am not having any luck. I wonder if they are reputable?

I belive Cytodyne Tech got in some trouble for making some false claims about their products a short while back. I liked the Original Xenadrine RFA-1 but nothing they really done after it.

I had been buying Xenadrine EFX, not great, but give you a little boost. I loved Xenadrine RFA-1 but of course you can't find it anymore. I saw the cytogenix claimed to have it, but was leary. Anything out there that remotely resembles Xenadrine RFA-1?

I remember it was ephedra based so I doubt you'll find alot like it.

Lipodrene will do the trick and so will this

Stimerex-ES

Both of these products I could not finish to much for me:thumb:

I think I have a Lipodrene log or review around here somewhere from way back.I know they have been marketed to the point of exhaustion but the Lipo 6 liquid caps seem ok.

Cytodyne was recently bought out by Muscle Tech. It is possible that MT slightly changed the name of the company.

I hadn't heard of the buy out I guess.That would explain the Xenadrine Hardcore though.

I hadn't heard of the buy out I guess.That would explain the Xenadrine Hardcore though.

Not sure if MT named in "hardcore" as I think it was still Cytodyne then. Right now MT is retooling the product line somewhat and will relaunch soon.

Not sure if MT named in "hardcore" as I think it was still Cytodyne then. Right now MT is retooling the product line somewhat and will relaunch soon.

So we should be ready for the 4 page ad reports in mags that are complete hype and deception?:paddle:

Back