• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Girl kills pet chihuaha because 'Boy band' didnt follow her on twitter

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ay_118395257.jpg

Young One Direction fan @illumivato threatens to kill pet Chihuahua over group on Twitter – but did she go through with it? | Metro News

A young One Direction fan threatened to kill her pet Chihuahua if the group did not follow her back on Twitter.

The deadline for the British boyband to fulfill the request seemingly passed after she wrote on her @illumivato account the dog had died.
She had previously posted a photo of what looked like her choking the animal and wrote the message: ?Follow me or I?ll break my dog?s neck?.
But the legitimacy of her claim has been called into question after it transpired she had posted previous images of animals in precarious situations, which may have been hoaxes.
Despite this, users on social network Twitter were not happy with the girl?s alleged actions.
Lauren Coburn wrote: ?A girl killed her dog because one direction wouldn?t follow her. Girl needs to be sectioned #loon?
PrincessElizabeth added: ?This girl killed her dog because One Direction wouldn?t follow her. I?m done.?

:wits: Crazy pathetic bitch, some one should ring her neck !!

she's a One Direction fan, I think that about sums it up right there.

This is the smartest post I have seen from LAM in a long while ;). I kid, what a dumb bitch that needs a therapist and some anti-psychotics.

someone should choke her out

I think we can file this one under "C" for Crazy cunt and "B" for Boy bands are bitches.

It's pretty fucked up that her mother takes part in her over the top trolling. If that was my kid I would beat it with a fucking shovel.

proof that we have a mental treatment problem in this country, that person should be in an institution for being a one way fan

Im sure one day her wish will be granted and she will be ganged banged by 10 rappers

I wonder what her motivation was. She may or may not be a piece of shit.

Back