• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Going under the knife.

Ichigo

Elite Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yo peeps, I'm getting a left total hip replacement tomorrow:nail:. The op was scheduled for Thursday but they moved it up a couple a days. I will have my cell, so i will be popping in and out but i wont be able to post those beautiful pics of women you guys and gals have become accustomed too. Hopefully, including rehab, it will be 4 weeks tops. Till then my friends "hasta la vista".:winkfinger:

By the way my trt is for tomorrow should i just inject today and blast 300mg or just do my 180mg as prescribed? I dont know if they will give me trt until a few weeks after my surgery.

dieseljimmy

DRSE
Registered Member
Reaction score
Wishing you a speedy recovery... Ill try to keep up with posting some ladies in your absence!

Ichigo

Elite Member
Reaction score
Thx everyone:winkfinger:

the_predator

Registered Member
Reaction score
If you could just send me your hard drive/external drive before you go under that would be great! JK, good luck with the op.

IronAddict

YOU ME WE
Elite Member
Reaction score
uh man, bummer! Good luck & speed, buddy..See you in a couple.

pleasant dreams.....
KISkwy1.jpg

Drew83

Registered Member
Reaction score
Good luck with the surgery. PT will have you up the following day. Hope you have a quick recovery.

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Yo peeps, I'm getting a left total hip replacement tomorrow:nail:. The op was scheduled for Thursday but they moved it up a couple a days. I will have my cell, so i will be popping in and out but i wont be able to post those beautiful pics of women you guys and gals have become accustomed too. Hopefully, including rehab, it will be 4 weeks tops. Till then my friends "hasta la vista".:winkfinger:

By the way my trt is for tomorrow should i just inject today and blast 300mg or just do my 180mg as prescribed? I dont know if they will give me trt until a few weeks after my surgery.

Wishing you a full and speedy recovery!

LAM

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
Registered Member
Reaction score
good luck with the surgery! if this is your first hip replacement you shouldn't be down for too long.

Zaphod

.45 ACP rules!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Good luck with the surgery and have a speedy recovery, bro.

Watson

A Jihad on gyms!
Elite Member
Reaction score
good luck brother, hope all is well :winkfinger:

flcrkr

Registered Member
Reaction score
Good luck with the surgery hopefully you with have some hot ass nurses giving you sponge bathes

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good luck with your surgery!

dogsoldier

Elite Member
Reaction score
When you get the new hip and all healed up, will you be able to do squats or are those "never more" quote the Raven? Not that it really matters, no one here lifts, anyway.

Drew83

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hope your surgery went well bro. Follow what nurse says....many of us know how to get you out quickly.

Ichigo

Elite Member
Reaction score
You will not believe this!! Its UNFRIGGING believeable:pissed:! They had me there at 8:30am took two tubes of blood at 10am took two more tubes of blood, reason i was told "i have antigens". Im like no shit its in my records you buffoons, i have ankylosing spondylitis. 11:00am two more tubes of blood and then i hear nothing untill 3:20 in the afternoon:paddle:. when the head nurse asked me why i havent been seen i comelly told her what they told me, they found antigens in my blood. She gets pissed off, goes and interupts the doctor in the middle of surgery and he nonchalantly tells her, " his surgery was cancelled at 11 frigging 30!!! yes that ass had me there all day thinking i was going to get surgery and the fucker cancelled it! :fire:

So now im waiting for a 10:30am phone call, do you think it happened, NO!!!:shooter: I had to call the VA explain what happened and finally the Doctor calls me back at 1:30pm to tell me i have to wait at the earliest till the first week of July for my operation:wits:.

The best thing is i gets to post me some sexy pics and boy you guys been busy!:ohyeah:

DOMS

Metrosexual
Registered Member
Reaction score
You will not believe this!! Its UNFRIGGING believeable:pissed:! They had me there at 8:30am took two tubes of blood at 10am took two more tubes of blood, reason i was told "i have antigens". Im like no shit its in my records you buffoons, i have ankylosing spondylitis. 11:00am two more tubes of blood and then i hear nothing untill 3:20 in the afternoon:paddle:. when the head nurse asked me why i havent been seen i comelly told her what they told me, they found antigens in my blood. She gets pissed off, goes and interupts the doctor in the middle of surgery and he nonchalantly tells her, " his surgery was cancelled at 11 frigging 30!!! yes that ass had me there all day thinking i was going to get surgery and the fucker cancelled it! :fire:

So now im waiting for a 10:30am phone call, do you think it happened, NO!!!:shooter: I had to call the VA explain what happened and finally the Doctor calls me back at 1:30pm to tell me i have to wait at the earliest till the first week of July for my operation:wits:.

The best thing is i gets to post me some sexy pics and boy you guys been busy!:ohyeah:

Rule #1 when someone treats you like a number and blows you off: visit them in person. At least half the times I did that, I got what I wanted. Either on the spot or in an otherwise timely fashion.

IronAddict

YOU ME WE
Elite Member
Reaction score

Rule # 2. Never expect anyless from the VA.

Are you absoluetly sure you need a hip transplant?

And if you have major discomfort, are you absolutely sure you want the VA to perform this surgery?

Had my fair dealings with the VA is all.

Ichigo

Elite Member
Reaction score
^^ You're right ^^ I should know better. The VA tends to drop the ball on occasion however "i had my right one done at the VA in 08, they did an outstanding job." So i can trust them on my left hip transplant, Also the Hospital for special surgery are the actual docs that do the surgery.

My left one isnt as bad as the right one however every day its getting worse and worse. I cant stand for more then 5 minutes due to pain, by the time 10 minutes rolls around im in excruciating pain, the same for walking, the more i walk the more painful it is. Laying down is a constant battle between severe pain and mild pain.

Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers, i really appreciate it. Thats why i love this place yall are the best!:winkfinger:

LAM

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
Registered Member
Reaction score
Rule # 2. Never expect anyless from the VA.

the VA gets a bad rap, but in general it's substantially more cost effect than private healthcare.

it all depends on the location, it's really no different than the private sector. shit for many years the Summerlin hospital in Vegas in one of the best zip codes was killing people like no tomorrow because of sepsis.

I'm lucky never needed to go to the dr much at all but the last time in 1997 I was at the emergency room in the philly suburbs where i grew up and they had me waiting for 18hrs before I was seen by a doctor.