• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How much meat are you eating a day?

Mr Persistent

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's good guys?

were all here well atleast a good percentage of us are here to pack on as much muscle as possible and get into the best shapes if our life's!

I'm just curious as to how much meat a day you guys are consuming when bulking? Also ur height and weight andbyears lifting would be nice to know aswell.

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 208
Exp: 5yrs
Consumption: 1lb chicken, 7oz tuna, and 6 eggs

I don't eat it; I hear it'll make you big and muscly looking :nono:

5'5, 78 kg , 37 years of lifting, don't eat meat everyday i eat about 50 to 100g of protein a day (i don't calculate) mainly from egg white, fish, beans, lentils, peas, vegetables, turkey breast, chicken breast and beef maybe twice or 3 times a week, canned tuna once a month if i have nothing else available.

I eat 1.2 to 1.5 grams of protein power lb of bodyweight. I try to eat as much of that in some form of lean meat.

I use a protein powder once a day unless I need an extra due to not having access to whole food for an extended period of time. I like cottage cheese at night.

Iv eaten 52 oz of meat past few days today in gonna eat the same or similar about in chicken breast I'm only around 180lb at 5'8 I fluctuate up, but my diet past month was horrendous just pure junk food every day slacked from the gym started to feel like dog shit combine that Witt my high estro ( different story) and it all makes sense lol but yeah now I'm eating so good, I'm on it I'm not Gonna miss meals I will get fucking huge! It's crazy I got 270g of protein through the meat I was eating yesterday and I have the chicken cooking now and there's actually 380g of chicken purely through meat! Crazy wont even need protein powder at this rate!

The best thing is its not even filling me up I still slam cottage cheese before bed I'm thinking of setting my alarm for 3am and eating something light like tuna!

i train religiously I love it but my diet is poor, now I'm eating like this I have no intension to stop! Lets see what consistent good healthy big eating can do!

600g of fish-chicken-steak

Plus egg whites and a little whey

Bulking? A lot. Upwards of 3-5 lbs a day. Mostly 80/20 beef, ground turkey or chicken breasts. During a cut? Mostly tofu, soy milk and boxed juices with High amounts of bisphenol in it.

Bulking? A lot. Upwards of 3-5 lbs a day. Mostly 80/20 beef, ground turkey or chicken breasts. During a cut? Mostly tofu, soy milk and boxed juices with High amounts of bisphenol in it.

Yeah I'm on a bulking mission at 5'8 180ish Iv eaten 3lbs of beef last 2 days and same weight in chicken today I hope if I eat like this consistently il put the weight and muscle on! It was surprisingly easy to put away 3lb of beef both days could easily eat more iv just got to go make sure I get the leanest cuts I can get from the butchers... As far as chicken it's boring but has to be done. Just about to cook me up 3lb+ now for tomoro I'm getting my vegetables in with every meal aswell and drinking bcaa shakes throughout the day. 3-5lb seems like what a bodybuilder should be eating every day what's your state mate if u don't mind me asking?

IM Not interested in how many grams if protein per pound of bodyweight guys just want to know plain and simple how many pound/kg/oz of meat a day your eating and what's your height and body weight!!

cutting or maintenance? Because iv subbed to your insulin thread and ur quite a big dude and 600g isn't alot

Sorry bro - cutting, currently 220lb 6'2"

Say hi to your polish GF from me :thumb:

2-3 lbs chicken per day everyday 3-4 chicken breasts at about 8oz each after cooking
6'0 175-180lbs

Bisphenol?? Nice.

I personally enjoy eating copious amounts of canned tuna laced with methylmercury.

I eat 1.2 to 1.5 grams of protein power lb of bodyweight. I try to eat as much of that in some form of lean meat.

I use a protein powder once a day unless I need an extra due to not having access to whole food for an extended period of time. I like cottage cheese at night.

I am 6'0" 208lbs this am. To be honest with you, I've been eating two 1 1/2 filets the last couple of days. Total 1.2 pounds. No sides. Got a great deal on the whole filet.

Sorry bro - cutting, currently 220lb 6'2"

Say hi to your polish GF from me :thumb:

Thought that wasn't enough good for a big guy but if it cutting it makes sense! And she said hello lol time for me to nail my diet on the bulk good I think a good 3lb a day of meat and veggies and potatoes plus going on cycle test and deca (maybe slin) I should grow from my bodyweight of 180ish if I'm consistent with the diet sound good to you bro?

2-3 lbs chicken per day everyday 3-4 chicken breasts at about 8oz each after cooking
6'0 175-180lbs

Chicken gets so boring tho lol gotta switch it up although red meat everyday can't be good for you and it will hurt ur wallet aswell so it's tryna find a Balance is be arite if I was single lol

I eat mostly chicken, but I usually try out different spices or cooking styles so it doesn't always taste the same. I eat about 2 chicken breasts a day for lunch and dinner. Ill throw steak in when I feel like it.

I consume a different protein source with each meal, right now I only eat beef when we go out because I haven't bought a new grill yet and cooking steaks in a oven is just wrong unless you have a proper broiler.

WhTs bisphenol?

A nasty little chemical that is used in the manufacturing of plastic containers. It mimics certain hormones and is considered something you're better off avoiding. Just do a google search. Lots of info.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

A nasty little chemical that is used in the manufacturing of plastic containers. It mimics certain hormones and is considered something you're better off avoiding. Just do a google search. Lots of info.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

that's why I only store foods that are going to be re-heated in glass or take them out of the plastic. one of my buddy's is a researcher and litigates for cancer related diseases, etc. he fill me in on all this stuff.

I'm getting by on 210g of protein a day - mostly grass fed beef and wild fish. Whey consumption is down to 30g a day if training. Holding weight just fine.

With every meal.I been eating a lot steak and ground chuck latley.Idk what will kill me first gear or red meat.

eggs for breakfast with a banana shake
500g chicken and with rice and salad
also a lot of beans
whey protein

Legumes will keep you small

Back