• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

in need of some help!!! high calorie QUICK AND EASY MEALS!!

thebutcher

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I need some input on some quick and easy meals here fellas!! I recently started a new job where I work outside in 100 + degree heat somedays and sweat like a mofo! I eat every 2 to 2.5 no more than 3 hours apart. My snacks have included a SHIT TON of peanut butter and whole wheat bread. Although I eat sufficiently I'm tired of the same shit 5 days a week. Here's a sample meal plan I follow.. 5am protein shake and banana sometimes I add about 4 strswberries, 6:30 am 2 whole eggs 1 whole wheat roll and 2 slices of bacon sandwich style, 845 am or so about 3 tablespoons of peaunut butter 1 tablespoon jelly and two pieces of whole wheat bread, 10 30, piece of chicken breast, approx 5-6 oz. 12 10 pm, leaftovers or pre cooked lunch meals, this week is a hamburger approx 6- 8 oz on whole wheat roll, approx 2.5 cups veggies this week California style, 230 off work come home have a scoop of protein then I eat one to two more times... Anyways I need some quick meal ideas so I can break this monotony!!!

A couple easy things are:

Oats in your protein shake - let them soak in the water, or better, whole fat milk, and chug it.
If you have the time, protein pancakes travel well if you can keep them in a cooler, and easy to eat since it is sort of like finger food. You can google many recipes for this - basically eggs / egg whites, oatmeal & vanilla protein mix.
Protein pudding - protein mix + 1-2 tbls PB, mix in just enough water, cold coffee, or milk to make it into a mush / pudding. Again travels well, doesn't really need to be kept in a cooler if it is a limitation.
The standard - chicken, white rice, broccoli - prepare several of these meals / week, keep them in baggies frozen and defrost for your meal.
If you are stuck looking for food that can be eaten cold, chicken and salad. Cold sweet potatoes + some Splenda are not bad!

Back