• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Jagbender's battle of the bulge

IML Gear Cream!
You look great , beautiful family and awesome progress.

Finally got to lift today!
Pec Dec 100# 15 ,13,11
Standing Alt DB curls 30# x 11 25 x 12 25 x 12
seated cable rows 100X 10,10,10,10
Horizontal straight arm DB flies 20# x 10 15 x 10 15 x 10
Flat bench DB pull over 60# DB 6,8,8 felt heavy
Iso DB curls 30# x 10 35 x 14 30 x 10 left arm gave out went to 12.5 # DB on left arm and pumped about 50-60 reps

That's crazy!!!

DOMS are pretty equal for both biceps That workout left me sore all over the upper body!

cardio yesterday 12.23 miles avg 15.4 time 47;27 minutes over 3300 miles now!

Last edited:
legs / back today.
Good Mornings bar x 10 95x 10, 115 x10
ATF squats 135 x 10 225 x 8 305 x 5
Double leg extensions 135 x 9 215 x 9 215 x 6
double leg curls 90 # 9,7,7
standing calf raises 455# x 3 ,3 ,3
pwo 40 g whey casein blend
236.5 today

What he said.....still gaining 'momentum'...and having to use the smaller weights... :(

nice photos :).

IML Gear Cream!
down again today 235.0

think I am going to walk tonight for cardio

low cals is taking my energy

11-15-11.jpg

What he said.....still gaining 'momentum'...and having to use the smaller weights... :(

Well if you didn't have to stop and start so many times! LOL

Yeah your squat is great jag

Thanks
I though they sucked. I am going low carb and cals trying to drop the cruise weight. But I remember when when 305 was a PR so repping 305 isn't to bad.

Hey Jags! Great pics! Jamaica is on my to go list...but that is a place to go wtih someone...

Hey Jags! Great pics! Jamaica is on my to go list...but that is a place to go wtih someone...

Got off the Boat and you are hit with thousands people looking for your $$$ One of the guys in our out party knew a local guy named "shrimpy" they met him@ the ship and they went to Shrimpy's village. I guess that was quite a shock to some of them that had not been in a third world country. I am SO glad I live here in the USA. A lot of people don't know how well we have it here!

Got off the Boat and you are hit with thousands people looking for your $$$ One of the guys in our out party knew a local guy named "shrimpy" they met him@ the ship and they went to Shrimpy's village. I guess that was quite a shock to some of them that had not been in a third world country. I am SO glad I live here in the USA. A lot of people don't know how well we have it here!

Isn't that the truth?? Once you get outside the 'american' resort in any country, then you see the poverty and what people don't have and it pretty much just slaps me in the face every time.

Back