• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Just Burnt Out.....

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What the hell do you guys do when you just feel burnt out? School, Work, and everything inbetween and not enough time to do it. No energy and in a pissy mood all the time with no light at the end of the tunnel. I used to be motivated and outgoing. Now I just do enough to get by.

Maybe I just need a good bottle of scotch and some guitar time.

bigbenj

Banned Member
Reaction score
I haven't trained in about three weeks. Was a nice mental break.

IronAddict

YOU ME WE
Elite Member
Reaction score
Hang in there, bro. That feeling of being overwhelmed has hit just about everyone of us, so try not to feel as if its just you. Try and find some time for just Sloppy, and clear your head.

The guitar is a perfect vehicle to lose yourself.

LAM

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
Registered Member
Reaction score
try to eliminate the major sources of stress that are in your direct control. stuff like school, etc. is still an investment in your future. if the gf is a PITA then kick her to the curb, etc.

when I got out of the navy and went back to school there were a number of times when I wanted to say fuck it I already have a degree I don't really "need" to do this but I'm glad I stuck with it.

ebfitness

Agent of Chaos
Registered Member
Reaction score
Maybe I just need a good bottle of scotch and some guitar time.
Ha! I was just gonna say, when I get that overwhelming feeling, I find something pleasing to zone out to (calming music or tv) and knock back a few glasses of liquor. It's not the best advice, but it works for me! And for the people who freak out, worrying about the catabolic affect of alcohol, I just take some bcaa's and vitamin C (fights cortisol) before bed.

~RaZr~

Elite Member
Reaction score
Just focus on and remember what is important my man. Get rid of any unwanted stress. All else fails, get some alcohol and relax for a few hours or do something that is completely different from your normal routine.