• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Largest Arms?

IML Gear Cream!
Ya I've heard of alot of pros using it to help build lacking areas. But douche bags like this give the shit a bad name. Then u see people that have obviously used synthol and people throw out the word steroids like fucking steroids do that shit to someone. For example Valentino. He constantly said his dumbass physic was because of sterons. Fucking idiots. Misinformed people that run there dick skinners piss me off

For example Valentino. He constantly said his dumbass physic was because of sterons. Fucking idiots. Misinformed people that run there dick skinners piss me off

I got banned 5 minutes after joining his site. apparently he didn't like what I had to say about his "steroid" use..LMAO!

synthol loosens fascia which makes it easier to build muscle, especially beyond what is normal/proportionate.. it has a bad reputation because of guys like this, but is actually a very effective tool for bodybuilding purposes
]]

Just as with any drug, anabolic or otherwise, there is difference between use and abuse.

c1128arms2.jpg

I can't get over how bad he looks. No forearms. No traps. No delts. Nothing but malformed upper arms.

He's a joke.

If Azza used synthol :lol:

this clown should have taken the same drugs all the bodybuilders take to get their big god looking arms.. arnold, big louis, serge nubret sergio... they all took drugs to get the look they wanted. they couldnt get what they were after on their own so they took a great drug. this clown took the wrong kind... he should call arnold... he'll tell you what to take to help achieve what you're after..

you guys might see this pathetic cunt at heavy muscle readio at rx,stay tuned

this clown should have taken the same drugs all the bodybuilders take to get their big god looking arms.. arnold, big louis, serge nubret sergio... they all took drugs to get the look they wanted. they couldnt get what they were after on their own so they took a great drug. this clown took the wrong kind... he should call arnold... he'll tell you what to take to help achieve what you're after..
The difference being those guys also lifted and ate right to earn the bulk of muscle they stacked on....

IML Gear Cream!
I would love to see this douche with no shirt on. What a fucking ASS CLOWN!!! Stay tuned on you tube. I got $100 that says this dildo will end up on there in a ER somewhere with an infection. I can't wait to see the gravy poor out!

Back