Hey! Today???s recipe is for low carb and sugar-free protein brownies! Iv???e experimented with plenty of low carb brownie recipes and most of them come out dry and lack flavor. These are by far the best protein brownies out there! They are moist, chocolately and delicious! For all you vegetarians and vegans out there???.these are perfect for your dairy-free diet as well!
1 Cup Ground Hazelnuts
1/2 Cup Vanilla Protein Powder (I like Elite Whey)
3 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/4 Cup Safflower Oil
1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Cup Water
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
3 Packets PureVia
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Grind hazelnuts in a food processor
3. In a bowl combine the dry ingredients (ground hazelnuts, protein powder, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder salt and PureVia)
4. Grease a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and spread out the dry mixture
5. Pour the vinegar, oil and water over the dry mixture in the baking dish and mix well with a fork.
6. Place in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes
7. Let cool, cut into 8 pieces and enjoy!
For more daily and personally made low carb recipes check out www.sinorslim.com