• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

martial arts

Brak86

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
any of you take martial arts? i take Hap Ki Do, a korean martial art. Im a navy blue belt.

chinese kara-ho kempo, what kind of style is yours?

its principal i guess is to use the force of ure attacker against him. the more force he uses...the worse it gets for him :p there ar ea lot of throws, breaks, and low kicks. My master focuses on the mental aspect of martial arts just as much as the physical though.

sounds similiar to mine. I love learning how to get the mnd and body to work together, you think it would be easy but when you finally understand it is amazing

im doin tae kwon do (itf green belt)
kung fu and chinese boxin

odin ur martial art is same with tai chi yeah?

by kung fu u mean shaolin right?

Jui jitsu all the way, 14 years now,will always consider my self white belt.Am looking at Wing chun though.

yeah.but im not doin all the styles .im in the tiger-crane combination and i learn the tiger style only.
wing chun is rock man.is really cool
i wanted to learn wu shu cauze i did capoeira and its kind the same but i didnt find school for this here.

Originally posted by Tiger style
im doin tae kwon do (itf green belt)
kung fu and chinese boxin

odin ur martial art is same with tai chi yeah?

not really, but it is a soft style and some elements are there. It has alot of unique traits it is hard to explain. It was designed by prof. chow. A search on him will show alot.

oh cool
because with tai chi u use the power of the enemy on him
is anyone from uk here?

IML Gear Cream!
Look at Bruce Lee[if it works use it] styles are not important,what works best is#1.Train hard,play hard ,fight hard.

yeh man i know
i dont have probs with the styles.when i fightin i use all of them together
thats y im always banned in the tae kwon do tournaments
:mad:

I am lucky enough to have one of the best masters in the world...a lot of guys claim to be all this shit./....anyways...my master is korean..his name is kyong sik song...and he is a 9th degree black belt in Hap Ki Do, Shaolin Chuan, Tai Chi Chuan, Tae Kwon Do, and Moo sa Sool. Even tho i love learning from him, when i go to college and have to part...i would like to learn Shotokan, Wing Chun, or brazilian jiu jitsu

my master is korean too :p
hi is very good
cool prince y u stopped?
u didnt like it?

my master is korean too :p
he is very good
cool prince y u stopped?
u didnt like it?

i done karate for 9 years and am a 2nd degree black belt , 1st dan in judo , jui jitsu and total fighting ..
fighting and martial arts is cool , its such a test of mind and body !

yeh dedsxc bring ur mind and ur body at the limits
its cool

Originally posted by dedsxc
i done karate for 9 years and am a 2nd degree black belt , 1st dan in judo , jui jitsu and total fighting ..
fighting and martial arts is cool , its such a test of mind and body !
Your a pussy!! :flipoff:

??:haha: :haha: :haha:
lol :p

IML Gear Cream!
i would like to say "well you are what you eat" but since i am not married and a christian then i cant really say that .. but i will say
"stuff you rissole you stinkin hippy tree hugger" lol

I'm a Boxer as well as Wrestler, Greco Roman mixed with a little Thai Kickboxing. My coach is Simon Costica Mircea (1976 Olympic Silver Medalist Heavy Weight).

What do you guys think are the best styles for fighting? I heard from a ufc forum that a combination of thai fighting and brazilian jujitsu(sp) seem to bring the best results. I sparred an american kenpo guy today, we didn't grapple just strikes but I wasn't real impressed he had alot of holes in his game. Fast hands though.

I take kosho ryu kempo and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I just started studying them a few weeks ago both there both fun as hell

kosho ryu? do you happen to know the origin of that style?

its actually Kosho Ryu Kempo & Chi Ling Pai Gung Fu in one class.
i think the guy that is most famous for it is James Mitose. And it started in Japan. If you run a search for that guy you should be able to find alot of info on it

Originally posted by S.O.S
its actually Kosho Ryu Kempo & Chi Ling Pai Gung Fu in one class.
i think the guy that is most famous for it is James Mitose. And it started in Japan. If you run a search for that guy you should be able to find alot of info on it

I have read about him he worked with professor chow, the originator of my system. There is alot of information about them around but some is not true and even ridiculous and alot is contradictory. The grandmaster of my system now sam kuoha has some good first hand knowledge of them from hawaii. I trained with him in san diego. Mitose was definitely a badass. Props on your system too it looks like the real deal.

I've got a tae-bo tape. Even advanced Tae-bo. Does that count?
:)

Back