• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need some help

jcar1016

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im a semi-pro mma fighter and have been seriously training for years now but I have been considering an edge. I cannot use any kind of synthetic test as the sanctioning commitie tests for them. However I have recently aquired some dianabol and winstrol. I'm a bit worried about useing the dianabol as i have to maintain my current weight class. My question is should I take only the winnie as i understand it dosent cause as much bloat as dianabol or is there some way to incorperate both (not at the same time of course) Im new to this and Im looking for minimal weight with maximum size and strength gains any help is greatly appreiciated.

If they are testing for testosterone, I'm assuming they are testing for all steroids - it wouldn't make sense to only test for one of them.

Ben Johnson got busted for winstrol, another situation where it makes no sense to only test for one thing.

One of the Gracie's got busted for deca.

If they only tested for 1 steroid, rest assured everyone would of course just avoid that ONE steroid and choose from the dozens of others. All steroids are very close to the testosterone molecule.

Im a semi-pro mma fighter and have been seriously training for years now but I have been considering an edge. I cannot use any kind of synthetic test as the sanctioning commitie tests for them. However I have recently aquired some dianabol and winstrol. I'm a bit worried about useing the dianabol as i have to maintain my current weight class. My question is should I take only the winnie as i understand it dosent cause as much bloat as dianabol or is there some way to incorperate both (not at the same time of course) Im new to this and Im looking for minimal weight with maximum size and strength gains any help is greatly appreiciated.

Chat with lonewolf about this , he fights as well. He could proably give you some insight on your question.

there are other guys who fight locally here who I know for a fact are useing and getting away with it i just dont know how thats why im leaning toward orals. I have no problem with pinning just the short half life of orals seems a better fit for my purpose. And thanx Wieldingman I'll try to catch Lonewolf and see what he has to say

I have been in the MMA game for 8 years now and never heARD OF SEMI-PROS GETTING TESTED

As of January first ALL mma in Indiana must be sanctioned or banned it just started never had to worry b4 thats why the questions now

Back