• Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!

Needle/Syringe Brand Review

pieguy

PCT blows.
Registered
Joined
May 27, 2011
Messages
983
Reaction score
122
Points
0
Location
US
Hey guys, just curious, what syringe brands you using. I know GMO commented on BD being superior. Anybody try nipro?

BD - very good (smoothest plunger)
terumo - very good (sharpest needle)
exel - awful (terrible needle design)
nipro - ?
monoject - ?
easy touch - ?
 
Last edited:
Hey guys, just curious, what syringe brands you using. I know GMO commented on BD being superior. Anybody try nipro?

BD - very good (smoothest plunger)
terumo - very good (sharpest needle)
exel - awful (terrible needle design)
nipro - ?
monoject - ?
easy touch - ?

Supposely they are very good my cousin uses them, and Ive got a fat box waiting for me on my dresser. I can take a couple pics and send you them?
 
It's more important to use them first then to send pictures. I thot exel would be good cause they look and feel sturdy, but when you try to inject, god that shit hurts. after you try em let us all know your opinion :)
 
Terumo all the way. Not so good for seo's though.
 
It's more important to use them first then to send pictures. I thot exel would be good cause they look and feel sturdy, but when you try to inject, god that shit hurts. after you try em let us all know your opinion :)

:winkfinger:
 
I really like Terumo and BD. I have used Excel Nipro . Nipro wasn't bad but excel was very dull compared to the rest and seemed like it was cheap compared to the others. Get the job done and then dispose of them properly lol
 
I'm going to match up Terumo needles on BD syringes next time I need to stock up; get the best of both!
 
Muscle Gelz Transdermals
IronMag Labs Prohormones
I might give the BD 30g 1" a try since the oils coming out now a days are pretty thin
 
From my own experience:
Agree Exel sucks: Dull easy and can be painful.
Easy touch have been good for slin pins
BD are good pins
 
BD is sharpest and smoothest for IM injecting, but easy touch has some great Insulin needles
 
I use terumo.
Cheap, and very effective.
 
Only used nipro and terumo. Nipro was first and I liked them, plunger was smooth etc and I had no real complaints. Next got a box of Terumo and they're definitely much sharper. Seem to flow a little easier as well. I'd use either again but terumo gets my vote
 
can someone post up a good site to buy some or pm me thanks
 
My exels are working fine. I guess i will be in heaven when i switch to BD. But i love easy touch for slin pins.
 
BD is sharpest and smoothest for IM injecting, but easy touch has some great Insulin needles

My exels are working fine. I guess i will be in heaven when i switch to BD. But i love easy touch for slin pins.

Thank you guys! I was wondering about the Easy Touch slin pins. Now that I know people have used them with no problems I can save some cabbage. Every other search for best syringe has brought up BD and Terumo.

Great thread by the way! I will post my thoughts on BD 31g 5/16" slin pins when I can.
 
Reli-On slin pins 1cc 32 gauge (HGH) GARBAGE!! They do the job but only good for one penetration into the stopper- any attempt to make a 2nd draw and they end up leaking at the needle/syringe tip. $12.00/100
 
For you guys using slin pins to inject gear I highly reccomend these, they have the luer lock tip and they are 1ml. You wont have to back load and you can use any size needle depending on what area you want to hit.

BD 309628


99759838-260x260-0-0_Becton+Dickinson+BD+Luer+Lok+Disposable+Syringe+Ca.jpg
 
Wait, exel is bad? That is all I have ever used... Would love for someone to elaborate on this cause it will decide my future purchasing decisions for sure!
 
BD hands down. With glute inj you are using one hand and the terumo plungers are stiff and sluggish. And really can anyone tell the difference in sharpness in any of the TOP end needles ? BD prescion glide by far !
 
BD > All others.
 
BD would be my top choice if the plunger weren't so stiff, otherwise you can't go wrong with Easy Touch.
Mono is a joke and I've never tried Terumo
 
Back
Top