• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

On the way

IML Gear Cream!
Hey sweets!

I did jumping squats this morning, too! Aren't they the best? Did you use any weights on your other squats and the step ups? Actually, we did alot of the same stuff today...too funny!

I started a journal, too. Check it out when you have time, kay?

Just wanted to say Hi!! Yummy breakfast girl! :)
Awesome workout too!!!! You just keep kickin some but!! Have a great day

03/26/02

4:45 woke up, got dressed, took supps and went to the gym.
Today was shoulder and back day.

Shoulders:
Military Press (12.5 lbs) -- 25 reps, rest 30 sec., 25 reps, rest 30 sec.
Front raise (10 lbs) -- Alternate arms -- 50 reps, rest 30 sec., 50 reps, rest 30 sec.

Back:
Seated rows (40 lbs) -- 25 reps, rest 30 sec, 25 reps, rest 30 sec.
Lat pull downs (70 lbs) -- 25 reps, rest 30 sec, 25 reps, rest 30 sec.

30 minutes on treadmill on cardio program.

7:45 -- two lowfat waffles with natty, raw honey, raisins, 1 crushed walnut and apples on it; with black coffee.
10:00 -- Jell-o and water for mid-morning snack
11:30 -- Lunch was grilled lemon pepper chicken on GF grill with a couple of crackers and water.
3:00 -- EAS Shake (Chocolate Fudge flavor :lick:
7:00 -- turkey on whole wheat bread with mustard, an apple and water.

Here's my info from fitday.com today.
Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1180
Fat: 19 167 15%
Sat: 3 29 3%
Poly: 5 41 4%
Mono: 4 36 3%
Carbs: 160 590 52%
Fiber: 12 0 0%
Protein: 94 375 33%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

Last edited:
03/27/02

Today was calves and abs and cardio only

Calf raises on a machine -- 25 reps for 2 sets
Standing calf raises with 15lb dumbell -- 25 reps for 2 sets

Abs (each exer. was 12 reps and 3 sets)
Here's the routine:
Reverse crunches
Hip Thrusts
Oblique crunches
Leg lifts on Roman chair
Regular crunches on floor with feet on wall

30 minutes on treadmill

7:00--1/2 Myoplex Lite Chocolate Shake
9:00-- 1/2 cup oatmeal with raisins in it and black coffee
10:15-- water and an EAS Shake (RTD)
11:20 -- grilled chicken, rice and black beans mixed together with a little hot sauce and 3 glasses or water
2:00 -- jell-o, lime flavor -- YUMMY!!
7:30 - grilled chicken with a pureed pecan and raspberry sauce with rice and water.

Hope everyone has a great evening.....Kuso, still no package dude? I'll bet someone was searching it for security reasons and decided to steal all of that stuff. DAMMIT:cry:

Last edited:
hey girlie! Great meals you got going on there!! They look yummy!!
How are you??

I'm doing great except today I'm really tired. This morning when I was on the treadmill, I just could not pull it together. I could not get going.... it was awful
Okay enough about me. How are you doing? I haven't checked anyone's diary lately. I've been on inputting all of my foods and my new workouts and that is it.
Shoot me back if you get a chance.

Hey girl!! I know what ya mean about being tired!! I am soo ready to crawl in my bed when I get home from work!! The past 3 days have really been tiring! I'm okay though..the funeral was hard!!
I am proud of you with all your new food and workouts!!! :)

Me too! It was all I could do to get out of bed this morning!

My boss just told me that they are looking at phasing back over the next 2-3 years! There are 4 full-time and 1 part-time people on this contract and he's talking about NASA wanting it to drop to 2 full-time people... OUCH!!!

I know they'd look at combining my job with my friend's job which really sucks b/c one of will get laid off :(

My job is more technical and hers is more admin but I don't know who they'd pick!!! It's a scary thought!

Sorry to drop my problems in your journal T!

Last edited:
Hey Butterfly~~ thanks for doing my pictures sweetie! WOW I am not the only one who hit the alarm clock a zillion times..I am dreaming of my bed!!:eek:
GIRL I Hope they don't lay you off..but that sucks that it may be your friend if not you!! They need to chose someone else! I will keep my fingers crossed for ya!!!

Originally posted by Princess
I am soo ready to crawl in my bed when I get home from work!! :)

You read my mind. That's exactly what I'm doing when I get home!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Hey B....I hope it's not you too. Here's a thought, if you get a say in it or an option to give your suggestions.....---- can either of you do the others' job? It's all about cross training honey.
That does suck that it's your friend, but the further I get into my career and the older I get, the more I believe in the statement, "Survival of the Fittest." (haha, no pun intended)

Originally posted by Fitgirl70
Hey B....I hope it's not you too. Here's a thought, if you get a say in it or an option to give your suggestions.....---- can either of you do the others' job? It's all about cross training honey.
That does suck that it's your friend, but the further I get into my career and the older I get, the more I believe in the statement, "Survival of the Fittest." (haha, no pun intended)
Yeah, unfortunately for her it would be way easier for me to learn what parts of her job I don't already know then it would be for her to learn my job. Esp. b/c my job is technical... she's pretty clueless when it comes to computers and IT.

She's on travel right now and hasn't heard the news so I'm gonna be real interested in her reaction on Monday.

I totally agree with the "Survival of the Fittest" motto. In fact I've been quite motivated and pro-active in my work today :D

03/28/02

4:30 -- woke, took supps, got dressed and went to gym
4:50 -- stretch and today was biceps and triceps day

Biceps:
Concentration curls 15 lbs -- 2 sets -- 15 reps each
V-Bar curls 20 lbs -- 2 sets -- 12 reps each

Triceps:
Dips off bench 2 sets -- 15 reps each
Overhead ext. 3 sets -- 15 lbs -- 15 reps each

30 minutes cardio on treadmill

7:30 -- coffee, low-fat waffles with raisins and 1 crushed walnut over it. It was really good.
9:45 -- EAS Myoplex RTD (20 g. protein)
11:30 -- salad with: dark green lettuce, tomatoes, chicken, almonds, mandarin oranges, and a peanut sauce (no oil in the sauce) It is so good, but way too big for me to finish in one sitting.
3:00 -- about 12 piecs of walnuts and more water
Dinner?? Well, hubby and I went shopping and to see a friend who just had a baby. Cutie too!! We ended up at an Italian rest and he had veal and I had veggie lasagna. I also had one glass of wine. Not the greatest dinner but I took one better than meat lasagna.

More later

Last edited:
Just wanted to say Good Morning!! Man, your breakfast looked yummy again!!!
Have a great day!

Thanks Stacey.....it was good.....I just love raisins!!
How are you today? I guess I should go check your journal.

Looks like your doing great. I hate when I'm tired in the morning, being tired sucks, you had your day yesterday, today is mine, I am having such a hard time staying awake at work. I want to go get some coffee but I've done so good, haven't had coffee in about 3 months...decisions decisions...Keep up the great work!!

Hey guess what?!?

I might be going to Dallas end of May for a conference!!

Maybe we could have dinner one night???

You just tell me when you're here and I'll pick you up at the hotel and we'll go have dinner. I have a couple of fav spots here that I think you'd love.....

Cool.....let me know

Hey! I love raisins too!! Yum! Oh I am good!! I better go write in my journal soon if your gonna go read it!! (Bad me) :finger:

Hey RoCk, should I send you a couple of Hydroxycut??

IML Gear Cream!
T ~

I used to take Hydroycut and it worked really well but then my chest started to hurt every-once-in-awhile and then it hurt more often and I decided my heart was more important than loosing weight quickly...

Just be careful with the stuff... and please stop taking it if you start getting the same symptoms...

Stace and I need you to stick around for a long time!!!

You are too sweeeeettt!!!! I'm very careful with it. Not only have I been using it for about 3 years, but I do the cycle thing. I'll use it for about a month and then I'm off for a month. Or sometimes two. I also spoke to my internist because I didn't want it to interact with my cholesterol meds....he said I should be okay. I even gave him an empty bottle to check it out.
You're so sweet though -- I want to stick around for a long time too. I kinda like the new friends I've made -- I like 'em a lot!!!

I hadn't thought of cycling it... and if you internist said it's ok then you shouldn't worry :D

I have hydroxycut, but dont like the feeling when I'm on it, so I stay away from hydroxycut...

Hey Girls~~ Ya T~~ What Butterfly said..we like you a lot..and want you to stay with us for a long, long, time!!! Exenadrine always made my heart race..and I have mild heart problems to begin with so I had to stop taking that!! But as long as you got it checked out..guess its okay!! I heard Cycling was good too!!

I LIKE MY NEW FRIENDS A LOT TOO!!

Originally posted by RoCk79
I have hydroxycut, but dont like the feeling when I'm on it, so I stay away from hydroxycut...
Maybe you're taking too much????

Originally posted by craig777
I haven't seen them. :)

I don't know how you and Sosunni can get up so early to go to the gym. When it comes time for me to cut I am going to have to figure out something because I don't want to get up that early. :cry:

Can't wait to see the next pics. :D

Craig, it's all a matter of priority... and being at the gym that doesn't smell like bad feet and has 21 year old boys I'm trying to pick up on cause they work there an I thinkin' he's like 33 or something and I really NEED a date since GOOD GOD it's been since Thanksgiving since I've gotten any and I just don't know how much longer I can buy batteries although I've purchased stock in duracell... BANG BANG... the cooper top battery(TM) (yea, I'm in law) and if I wait much longer, my cat's gonna want to find a new home and my bird's gonna learn some new sounds that I'd hope he wound't repeat cause I take him to work and he already sits in his cage at work saying "FU*(&, FU&, FU$^ and I don't think my explaintion that my old roommate taught him to do that along with burping which my bird does a lot now too because my roommate was a pig and I called him pigboy and he smelled.. ew.. like bad feet.. which makes me to go the gym in the morning so I don't have to smell it e v e r y d a m n p l a c e I go!!!

Hmm... maybe I should switch to decaf. :headbang: :suicide:

must be nice to have the day off ;)

Just wanted to pop in a say hi. Wow, it's amazing what I miss in just a few days of not being around.

T, glad to see that you are still sticking to the workouts and nutrition. You did great at the Italian place....you could of gotten something like Fettucine Alfredo or something if you were really bad, but you chose the veggie lasagna, which was okay.

A, I hope you don't get laid off, but it sounds like you think your friend may be the unlucky one.

Bye for now!

Back