• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Puking after Leg Workout!

IML Gear Cream!
I only puked once while training.. its not that great. Plus you have a crowd of people going "oooooohhhh.. aaaaaaaaahhhhhh" while your hovering over the trash can.

You should study while you can't walk for 2-3 months. "Trane"?
Who the fuck are you??

I've never threw up while working out, but I did once during a 5k. Took 1st place in my age group though.

I usually just get light headed, while running i have had that sick feeling but never actually threw up.

Its not Super High Intensity Training, until you SHIT.
I did both not more than 30 minutes ago after 30 minutes at 150 bpm and some leg lifts... I also didn't quit make it to the toilet. If you've never experienced that kind of sickness before then you don't have any right to jump on someone's back for not making it. It sucks ass. You don't feel better until you vomit about a liter of fluid.

This has actually happened 3 times to me. Once after jogging for 30 minutes and doing 400 lbs inverted leg presses... really bad way to do leg presses and get sick lol. Once from doing sprints in knee high ocean water and today was 30 minute resistance bike at 150 bpm.

All of these incidents occcurred after a long injury recovery keeping me from working out so I believe after the first couple times your body builds up a resistance to the adrenaline. I'd assume you just keep at it til it stops happening.

I do squats until I start bleeding from my nose, jk...Have you guys seen that video of the guy who really does start gushing from the nose, I cant remember what lift he was doing.

he did

Yey, you know you get a good workout done when you throw up afterwords.:thumb:

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Hmm, maybe. Or perhaps you simply trained too soon after you ate.

Oh god, this thread is over 5 years old...go me.

The concept still stands tho!

I've come close, and regularly start out my leg days (after a20 min Joe DeFranco warmup these days..) by scoping out all the trashcans in the gym / next to the leg eqpt. Never done it but come close a few times.

IML Gear Cream!

I've come close, and regularly start out my leg days (after a20 min Joe DeFranco warmup these days..) by scoping out all the trashcans in the gym / next to the leg eqpt. Never done it but come close a few times.

It is interesting how individuals react to very intense exercise.

I've never felt like puking, but I have got to the point where I developed such nausea that any muscular effort created a deep nauseating ache in my whole gut.

...and exercise induced headaches, those can be rough too.

It is also interesting how post-training symptoms develop. I've done 20+ rep squats and other kinds of drawn-out intense exercise, and the nausea didn't onset until ~5 minutes after the exercise. It hits like a train when it does come.

Hmm, maybe. Or perhaps you simply trained too soon after you ate.
Yea, I have only felt nauseous if I workout too soon after a meal, never actually puked tho.

A few sets of leg press or any bent over exercise will usually make me pretty nauseous. A nice heavy deadlift will make me lightheaded too. Ah..training side effects.

to me if you puke after a work out it not a sign of being king its a sign that your an undertrained pussy that could not handle a simple fucking workout!!!
150 bpm for 30 mins???? WTF is that!! nothing

maybe the persons max heart rate is 165, making 30 minutes @ 150bpm a good workout..

everyones max hr is different..

You are some sick some b's. But i love it!

I know step!...... I was just being silly
personally I think ANY THING that any person does in terms of moving and bettering themselves is awesome!!!!
you guys should know me better than to think that Im THAT much of a B lol
(ok maybe sometimes) wink

Yes it does...

I always feel like I'm going to puke after heavy leg presses, squats and hack squats. After those first 3 movements, I am nauseous for the rest of my leg training.

IML Gear Cream!
I've puked a few times before, but both times were from overexerting myself on a day I probably didn't get enough food in me.

Yup. I just rep'd a 6 year old post. lol

Back