• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Really does penis size in reality issue?

SmithWood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Certainly one of my good friend asking anyone the problem normally & i will be merely quite worry about this specific? I must say i would like to understand it the reason why every person desire to increase their dimension, precisely why the actual are not satisfied with what exactly they have naturally?

Ensure you discuss your own private belief & expertise while hiking about this & authorized this type of for you to problem deal with every person.

As a society we always want more. Bigger and better! More money, bigger house, better car etc. Why wouldn't the body matter the same? I mean we are all working out and juicing for a bigger purpose...to get bigger right? Physical enhancement...natural or unnatural. Why do women get implants? Bigger tits right! So why wouldn't a guy want a bigger dick? Why do we do these things or get these surguries? Cause we want more and we want to feel better/more confident about ourselves. My question to you is...what guy wouldn't want a bigger dick unless he was already well endowed(9+ maybe)?

Wouldn't change a thing about my Dick

I wouldn't change a thing either.

I think it comes down to how secure or insecure you are about yourself and how well you present yourself (assuming your single trying to hook up). Unless you got born defects, or extremely small guys shouldn't worry.

However, generally speaking America is all about bigger, better, etc.

best of craigslist: Big-Dick LIARS

You've all seen it here and everywhere, all these males claiming that their dick is this size or that size. It's time to bring a lot of that back to reality.

"Big" is mostly a matter of self-deception.

Although there have been quite a few pictures here of male members that truly were freaks of nature, better suited for a side-show than a bedroom, most of us are AVERAGE -- that's the quintessential meaning of the word, and the measure of the word is 6 to 7 inches.

But most males come up with some truly insane and inaccurate ways to measure their cocks.

Here's some facts and some guidelines for measuring.

First, LENGTH.

Males always say things like "my dick is xx inches long" and that's just as true as "I can eat pussy all night long." Give it a FUCKING REST!! The ONLY valid way to measure your dick length is to take an old-fashioned wooden school ruler, place it flat on TOP of your dick, and push it into your pelvis as far as you can, or until you draw blood. Looking down from above, where your dick ends is how long your dick is.

Read it and weep. It does not get any longer than that. If you know what parallax error is, then you know that this actually makes your dick measure a quarter inch longer than it really is.

Now -- you uncut bastards, you're a special case. Your prepuce DOES NOT COUNT for your dick length. If you're really ignorant, "prepuce" is your foreskin, the male anatomical part most commonly regarded as the most repugnant, rejectable, and disposable part of a man. Besides his personality.

Do NOT measure your prepuce as being part of your dick length. When you have your dick inside your fuck partner, your prepuce always slides back, so the only length they can feel is from your urethral opening and back. You are a DICK, and not a fin fish as defined in the Texas Parks and Wildlife Fishing and Hunting Regulations. Pinching a fin-fish's tail to make it long enough to keep is not the same as pinching your prepuce to make your dick long enough to fuck.

You are just a dick, not a game fish, no matter how large your bag limit or how willingly you'd eat a dick like you would eat a game fish. So skin it before you measure it.

For length, use the school ruler method. If you are actually longer than a 12-inch ruler, I pity you but you should either say "12 inches plus" or else get a goddamn yardstick from the sewing store.

Using a carpenter's tape measure does NOT count. If it did, I could hook the end of the tape in my asshole and measure a 12-inch dick right now, and I don't even have an erection. So could you. A few of you are doing exactly that, as you read this.

Next, GIRTH.

Girth is a technical term that means "how big around it is." I know I've been using a lot of technical terms here. Get over it. Get a dictionary. And NO, that is NOT a book that tells you how large your penis is, except that a few of you have your pictures next to the words "inflated" "exaggerated" "mendacity" and "fraud." And -- I left out "laughable" and "miniscule."

The only accurate way to measure the girth of your dick is with a flexible tape measure, the kind you can get at the sewing store -- or can borrow from your gay clothing designer best friend. You measure your girth by wrapping the tape measure around the AVERAGE-SIZE part of the shaft of your cock. And you cannot measure the "width" of your dick, because dicks are oval-shaped in cross-section and not all proportionately equal in width by depth. Girth counts. Only. And please don't say that your dick girth is how WIDE it is, because if your dick were that wide it would not be your penis, it would be the tail of a goddamn beaver.

And when you measure girth, wrap the tape just one time, bitches. One time. If you're one of those mushroom-headed fuckers, do NOT say your dick girth is the circumference of your mushroom head. That's a fucking lie, and you know it. If there's an inch difference between your mushroom head and its supporting structure, and if you think it matters, report both numbers separately. I've been told that some dick recipients like a big-ass dick head and a slender shaft to push it in and out. in this case, accurate reporting will get you more ass that actually wants YOUR individual dick.

Ot 500 more just like it.

AVERAGE:

To give you an idea of what's "average," six inches length is considered "average." A majority of women find that to be perfect, as long as the dick owner has a clue of what he's doing. If he does not know, then dick length is totally irrelevant, because he's a lousy fuck, no matter what. As far as men preferring larger, average, or smaller? I don't know about THAT, but I do know that pussies can stretch a lot more than rectums, so at least in theory, a pussy can fit a huge dick better than a rectum can fit a huge dick. Your ass-pounding mileage may vary.

If you are shorter than average, you may have to work on having a nice personality and good sexual techniques. Do that, and you'll be getting more ass than a ride at Six Flags. if you are longer than average? Same thing. The ONLY person who gives a shit about your freak-of-nature footlong schlong is YOU. Be a nice person and a good lover, or get used to jacking off. Jacking off ALL THE TIME.

As far as girth, I won't speak to "average" except to note that "average" girth is proportional to length. The rest of you fuckers can work the numbers. I am not in the business of measuring thousands of dicks to determine "average" girth, or "average" girth vs. length.

But here are a couple of numbers to make you shut your mouth.

A standard 12 oz beer can (Miller, Bud, NOT Coors) is approximately 8 inches in girth. So if you claim a "beer can dick" you better be close to this. Also remember that a standard 12 oz beer can is only 4 3/4 inches tall / long. That means that your "beer can" dick is nearly 20% shorter than average, and too fat to use. Don't believe me? In the privacy of your own home, try wrapping your lips around a beer can.

Next measure -- a paper towel roll. A paper towel roll -- exact same size as a toilet paper roll -- is just shy of 5 1/2 inches in girth. Again, in the privacy of your own home, maybe the next time you're sitting on the toilet jacking off (that may be right now for some of you), see if you can put your dick inside the toilet paper roll. If you can, then your dick girth is LESS than 5 1/2 inches.

I won't offer any smaller standards for dick girth comparison, because some of you might get your feelings hurt.

I will finish with this -- do NOT use a peter pump when you measure, unless you use the same peter pump every time you show your erection to another person. THAT should be a much greater embarrassment to you than knowing your dick isn't as big around as a beer can and you don't need a yardstick to see how long it is.

Now all you mutherfuckers need to QUIT LYING and MEASURE UP to the truth. If you really do have an actually huge dick, that's your business. If you are AVERAGE, that's your business. If you have a truly small cock, that's your business.

Well, your business, and the business of all the people who want to fuck you. And there are enough people in the world who want different sizes of dicks that you will have NO trouble getting ass, just as soon as you quit being a DICK and lying about your peter.

women tend to giggle when they see mine..... and say it's cute:)

Certainly one of my good friend asking anyone the problem normally & i will be merely quite worry about this specific? I must say i would like to understand it the reason why every person desire to increase their dimension, precisely why the actual are not satisfied with what exactly they have naturally?

Ensure you discuss your own private belief & expertise while hiking about this & authorized this type of for you to problem deal with every person.

well Smithwood, i would say the reason behind this is that, women like big penis size which give them more fun while sex. If you have bigger penis size then your women like it. Big penis size has greater penetration and many a times it touches g-spot during penetration which make women happy. This is prime reason why men want to have bigger penis size.

well Smithwood, i would say the reason behind this is that, women like big penis size which give them more fun while sex. If you have bigger penis size then your women like it. Big penis size has greater penetration and many a times it touches g-spot during penetration which make women happy. This is prime reason why men want to have bigger penis size.

i actually do accept you,however how about when someone naturally received tiny penile?

Re:

i actually do accept you,however how about when someone naturally received tiny penile?

Well when someone have natural small penis, in such case there are two possibilities either he should accept the fact and go with it Or he can work to improve the size of it. Accepting small penis size is good thing, it is sure that size does matter, but according to me what matter more is that sexual stamina and power to last longer. If you want you can improve your penis size, there are several ways to improve it.

Well when someone have natural small penis, in such case there are two possibilities either he should accept the fact and go with it Or he can work to improve the size of it. Accepting small penis size is good thing, it is sure that size does matter, but according to me what matter more is that sexual stamina and power to last longer. If you want you can improve your penis size, there are several ways to improve it.

Of course, You're correct, it's also posible in case some one got large penis & this individual desn't get sex stamina along with capability to last longer there will be no meaning to have got larger penis size?

IML Gear Cream!
Of course, You're correct, it's also posible in case some one got large penis & this individual desn't get sex stamina along with capability to last longer there will be no meaning to have got larger penis size?

Yeah you are right Smith. Actually what matters is that how much sexual stamina an individual possess to satisfy his partner. Size does matter, but it didn't matter for all ladies. As every women have different idea for sexual happiness. Tell me what are the ideas to last longer during sex or to improve sexual stamina.

Although women won't say it to your face, they really enjoy a bigger size for sure. Some of the men understand this and try enlarging their penis with "magic pills" which I strongly disprove!

Although women won't say it to your face, they really enjoy a bigger size for sure. Some of the men understand this and try enlarging their penis with "magic pills" which I strongly disprove!

Yeah women do like bigger penis. But not all women have such opinion if a women really like her partner then i don't think penis size could be a issue between them. I think more important is that how you perform in bed.

If I had more fun with a big penis, than I have had with a small one .... I would prob. be dead.

" It ain't big around but it sure is short"
" It ain't big but its pretty"

If I had more fun with a big penis, than I have had with a small one .... I would prob. be dead.

" It ain't big around but it sure is short"
" It ain't big but its pretty"
May you rest in peace:)

Its not even a touchy subject but something the un intelligent talk about. It should be un spoke of.

I am not going to BS and say I have a 10" cock and as big around as a coke can! I am 7-1/2 and good size girth!
I am posting because my wife has a good saying about cock size.
"If a women say size DOESNT matter means ether two things! She is lying or she never been fucked by a hung guy" lol
So yes size does matter to women! Same for guys, you want a tight pussy or feel like your throwing a hotdog down a hallway?

You only need 4in in for her to have pleasure so really the rest is all extra.

It feels good to have a big size as I've heard from various female girl friends that 7" is desirable and not very common!

A female opinion.

Does size matter? YES and here's why....

If it's LONG it hits a nerve way in the back that can make my legs shake, go numb, and me unable to walk after. Quite an accomplishment. Toss an orgasm into the mix and you've made my call list.

If it's THICK then your stretching me out and tearing me up. This means I can feel you everywhere and I will be sore. Making my every step the next day painfully wonderful and the memories of the night before flood back, me horny all over again, and you getting sexy messages until it wears off. It's my catnip. This dick is a best bet for an orgasm during sex and my personal favorite. You're at the top of my list! (Some healing time may be required.)

LITTLE MAN may not provide the pain or nerve damage that the others do but, the orgasms are more frequent. This is where technique is key...shove it in as far as you can and grind the clit. Stamina is require as most women take more than 10 minutes to cum and men only around 5. You may be good, but I won't be calling unless I'm desperate or your rich.

Again this only my opinion.
It is based on extensive research that I am no longer conducting because I married the first guy with length, width, and the stamina to shut me the fuck up.:D

the G-spot is only about 2-3 inches in on the roof of the vag, is about the size of a pee, and most of the nerves are around the opening like a wishbone on a chicken. just like how you want your girl to suck hard on your cawk stroke your shaft and cup your balls you need to know how to work the whole thing as one unit, my wife will cum in less then 5 minutes. thank me later

irish 2003 must have penis size issues

irish 2003 must have penis size issues

steroids and things such as mt-ii and sildenafil/taldafil have added noticeable size over the last several years and most recently actually...i'm quite average between 6-6.5 depending on arousal and mt-ii is best for growth on me...thick 5-5.25...i'm no longer ashamed of my size...my girl loves what i'm working with and that's all that matters...average is best and i've become a better lover because of it...

people pm me thinking i wrote that...it was on craigslist...i just copy and pasted it here cause it's funny and in the past i've been insecure about size since i was a late bloomer physically growing up

Back