• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sexy Moto Mom

IML Gear Cream!
2.gif

Happy New Year, Fitty!

hope you had a Fit-tastic Christmas and New Year Fitty!

I can't make a joke about your 'ride' where as Py beat me to it, lol...and now I can't compliment the bike without sounding stupid lol...nice..umm...wheels? I got nothing

You guys are all crackin' me up!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

It is going to be a wonderful "fit-tastic" year...I like that Scar, thanx

My plan is to get back to my normal weight :rolleyes: I've gained about 6 pounds too many! Started today and I plan to get back to logging my foods too. I also am getting back into lifting. I've been doing so much cardio (running) lately and no weight training. I plan to keep up with my running and cardio, but it's time to get some weight training back into my life!

I don't know what is going to happen with our IVF plans, some things are going on right now and we may even be done with those plans....won't know until we have some other tests done. Regardless of what happens with that, health and fitness always needs to remain.

M1: Take Heart Oatmeal, black coffee, hot tea
M2: Hot green tea, apple
M3: Lowfat Chicken caesar, water
M4: piece of fruit, green tea
M5: grill chicken, green veggie
M6: will probably make a fruit/yogurt/protein smoothie

My plan is to workout this afternoon after work, probably going to be about 4:30-ish.

OK, revise on M3: I ended up having 1 cup lettuce w/ a little lowfat caesar dressing and about 1 1/2 cups of leftover black-eyed peas.

Are you starving or what??? I know this is my first day of super clean eating and I'm hungry as hell!! Maybe for tomorrows food I'll actually count my calories .. lol :mooh:

No, I'm actually so full I've got indigestion... :puke:

Maybe for me tomorrow, I'll actually get back to a normal way of eating :mooh:

I feel good about it, but know that I need to make wiser choices. For instance, I had no protein for breakfast and to be honest with you have had virtually no protein today to speak of.

Yeah, I hear ya,,, I'm a Tomato Soup gal... and once I get into that "mode"...protein goes straight down the drain..lol

Hey, I've got that chicken tomato soup in the recipe thread that gives you the best of both worlds. You should check it out.

I'm gonna go check that out actually.

Things seem to be getting back to normal and I'm feeling like Mission Impossible over here:

Code Name: New Booty
Your Mission: Should you choose to accept it; is to get fit and lose some freakin' body fat for cryin' out loud.

M1: green tea, mix of yogurt, pineapple, banana, mango and dry fiber one cereal.
M2: fruit
M3: chicken (leftover from dinner last night) and a salad
M4: fruit or veggie
Workout after work
M5: Don't know about dinner yet, it will include protein and veggies.

My New Year's resolutions are to stop going to Starbucks. I know......don't die anyone. :nail: I'm scared, but I'm gonna try to do it. I need to save some money and quit drinking those 500 calorie coffees damn it. I'm going to do it for one month and then try to move on to another month.....hell, I may not go to Starbucks all year long. :roflmao: :roflmao:

IML Gear Cream!
Hey, you don't have to go cold turkey. Try a SF NF cappuccino. They have some of the flavors in SF versions (always vanilla, sometimes hazelnut, recently even gingerbread!)

Or you could just order plain black coffee (which is my drink of choice). A lot cheaper too.

Yep, I've done that, gone soy, gone SF, gone NF, gone even to the Americano.
Yep, cold turkey for me babe! I'm getting back on drinking my green tea and if I want coffee, it's always free at work.

Yeah, I quit my Starbucks craze a couple years ago... I just added up all the $$$ that I spent, and that did it!!

Yep, with an average of $5 and 400 to 500 calories each....my jeans nor my wallet could take it anymore.

Yeah, I quit my Starbucks craze a couple years ago... I just added up all the $$$ that I spent, and that did it!!
the 'Latte Factor'...

looks great Fitty!

Have you ever heard of Mesotherapy? Cody and I are going to give it a shot...if we have a "meso-party" and refer 10 or more friends we get our first treatment done for free...now I'm not looking for a "miracle weight loss method" or anything...I am trying it purely out of curiosity :)

I haven't heard about that, but keep me informed

What is it?

Boy I really wanted some Starbucks and a b/fast sandwich from Jack In The Box this morning...................................

but I cruised on by! :thumb: I got to work, made my green tea and am eating my oatmeal/yogurt/raisins/apple muesli. It's really good too!

I will be healthier!

I will not go to Starbucks!!

I will lose weight!!

IML Gear Cream!
JG Fitty!!! :thumb:

I know,,, I was thinking this morning of a nice peppermint latte...;)

Hi all -- happy Monday

All has been well and as of Friday, I'd lost 2 1/2 pounds. :dance:

I had to be at work early this morning, so I'll be working out after work today. It will be an upper body workout day, but I'll post up tomorrow to let you know what I did.

OK, gotta go get some tea and get to work so I'll be back later.

Hope everyone is doing well and had a great weekend.

:clap:

M1: 6 oz. yogurt w/ banana and Fiber One, green tea
M2: usually more green tea and a piece of fruit
M3: usually salad w/ chicken or turkey OR chicken or turkey sandwich.
(Today I'm actually having a salad and some leftover fried rice.)
M4: usually try to have another piece of fruit
M5: lean protein and a veggie
M6: Will usually try to have another piece of fruit or something yogurt or something before bed.

My dinner lately has been very small portions. I find myself getting full really quickly. Like last night I made chalupas w/ ff beans and lean beef and I can and wil usually eat about 4 of those, I barely got my second one down last night and just could not take another bite.

While I'm here -- there was no workout yesterday. I had such a crappy day yesterday, I just wanted to go home. Glad I did, I went by the store and picked up a few things and then went home and helped hubby work on one of the bikes.

DEFINITELY WORKING OUT TODAY AFTER WORK THOUGH. NO IFS, ANDS OR BUTS ABOUT IT. I NEED TO GET A WORKOUT IN.

Well....... get your ass in the gym then... lol..

besides.... you really don't want to gain that 2.5 lbs back, right??? :D

yes ma'am.....damn wapshu :whip:

DEFINITELY WORKING OUT TODAY AFTER WORK THOUGH. NO IFS, ANDS OR BUTS ABOUT IT. I NEED TO GET A WORKOUT IN.

Just think, if yo don't work out, there may indeed be a but. A big one. :laugh:

Back