• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Skull Crushers vs CG Bench

IML Gear Cream!
OMG.

Are you Johnnny's brother? Look man, I'm not tryin to get in a dick measuring contest here.

All I'm trying to say is that most bodybuilders dont have the first clue when it comes to science and training. Dont take their advice verbatim. Everything they say, take it with a grain of salt.

And besides..I have no inadequacies :)

I missed how I warranted some kind of attack here. I ended my piece on this a long time ago where by we agreed to disagree. You are not right, nor are we 100%. And I find it amazing how you can be right but hundreds of bodybuilders are so dumb. That is such a stupid blanket stereotyping statement that I will not have any respect for you and you hereby hold no credibility. If you are here to help, then help. Dont make personal attacks on people whom you dont know or make stereotypical comments. I feel anyone that likes camaros is a mid-life crisis, balding, Rico sauve, comb over, no dick pedofile. How do you like that blanket statement? Go ahead, attack me again for no reason buttplug. :ipoke:

Did you call me a buttplug? Wow.

Hey man, I'm not balding YET at least. I'm only 24, so that kinda takes away the mid-life crisis issue as well I guess. (Unless of course I die at 50, but who knows)

Dude, bodybuilders for the most part, dont have a clue. How many Flex magazines do you have to read to understand that point. They are big because

A) They are genetically gifted
B) They are on more juice in a cycle, than most people do in a lifetime
C) They live, breath, eat and sleep bodybuilding.

Hundreds of bodybuilders can easily be wrong. If an entire world can think the world is flat, what is a few hundred people? A few hundred people followed that Wacko in Waco. A few hundred people sympathize with Osama Bin Laden.

Realize numbers dont mean anything in this argument. I wasnt trying to hurt your feelings MTN WARRIOR. But you are obviously sensitive. I cannot imagine what you must be like in person. I could care less if you have respect for me. You are the laughing stock of quite a few people in this forum. I hope you can understand why.

Pumpchaser needs to keep chasing pumps and stop chasing Ronnie Colemans dick. I can assure you his 50 year old physique and 30+ years of supposed training won't hold a candle to my brother.

I tried to be respectful, but this is ridiculous. What the hell is someone named PUMPCHASER doing posting on a training forum? Pumpchaser? How antiquated is this belief , that a pump matters, 30 years at least?

Stereotypes can be very approrpiate if applied correctly. Anyone ever hear Lee Priest? Or Arnold?

I dont know what exactly is with a few of these guys. You try to help them out by examining their workout philosophies, and when you find some kind of error they think the world is going to end.

Bodybuilders are huge. Great. Wonderful. Do you think they formulate their own plans, meals, etc? Nope. They hire someone to do it for them, and even the people they hire for the most part, dont know diddly squat.

Bodybuilders are on MASSIVE amounts of steroids, GH, food and on top of all of this, they have blessed genetics to pull them through. You could literally do almost any type of exercise and grow massive amounts of muscle.
But this doesnt mean its scientifically sound.

Quit worshiping their flawed ways and realize they are not big neccessarily because of their intelligent workout philosophies.

"You are the laughing stock of quite a few people in this forum. I hope you can understand why."

Its amazing how you speak for so many people and make such huge generalizations, obviously due to lack of knowledge and a HUGE ego. Yup, all of those thousands of BBers are wrong and some loser named supercamaro is right. Sorry I missed your articles in Flex, M&F, Ironman, Mens Health and NAMBLA Monthly.

but C'mon camaro, what about the lateral head of the tricep, ronnie says I can isolate it with decline cambered extensions.,I read it in my mag.....blah blah blah

you guys sound like little recording devices, little Flex and Muscle Mag drones. Get fuccin clue. Pumpchaser jesus christ, do you actually have any science to back up your claims, or do you just keep making resolute proclamations like a village idiot? How can you teach something you know nothing about? Either back up your claims or shut the fucc up, yelling sometihng over and over again doesn't make it true, the rest is juts shoutin..peace bitches

Its amazing how you speak for so many people and make such huge generalizations

acually you smart ass, when speaking about a large group of people it is necessary to generalize, there is no other way to do so.

Flex, M&F, Ironman, Mens Health and NAMBLA Monthly.

if your reading or basing your knowledge off of these mags then you got alot to learn bro, please!

Some loser named Camaro? You're some middle aged dick who reads shit magazines like Flex and weighs a buck eighty at best. Anyone who cites those magazines as rebutable sources holds EXACTLY 0 CREDIBILITY.

IML Gear Cream!
Anyone who cites those magazines as rebutable sources holds EXACTLY 0 CREDIBILITY.

:clap: :yes:

btw you two are great DD and Camaro, its like some tag team action! lol. We shouldn't even waste our time with these mental midgets, let em think what they want.

I have nothing but respect for men and women serving in our armed forces. I just hope and pray you arent in any way teaching them training information, or boy is this country in trouble.

Yup, all of those thousands of BBers are wrong and some loser named supercamaro is right. Sorry I missed your articles in Flex, M&F, Ironman, Mens Health and NAMBLA Monthly.

Ok.. what do you say to Mike Mentzer, a BB who does not buy into the mainstream philosophy? What about Skip LaCour, who also doesnt buy into these philosophies? Or Dorian Yates... or how bout all those elite powerlifters who dont give a shit about your pointless workouts?

I and the others were quoting scientific FACTS... while you are just spouting off at the mouth and quoting some 2001 Flex Magazine article you got hanging on your mirror to give you motivation. Anyone idiot can write a magazine full of bullshit. Do you still believe WWE is real wrestling?

BTW.. its CamaroSUPER6, not supercamaro.

Don't butcher my screen name, I didnt butcher yours.

Gr8 one.. wanna be our manager :)

^^Done.. and as my first managerial duty I feel it necessary to apoint a super hot female sidekick to the team, ya know, for moral support and all.. lol :)

Then start recruiting.. we got sum cute ones on here.

Hey Goalgetter.......:)

Heres a question, relating to CG bench-

(I tried a search but didnt find exactly this...)

How close do you guys grip for CG bench? Personally, my thumbs touch.

Just curious as to how others do it, if Im not doing it optimally, etc etc.

What an awesome thread, why didn't I come in here earlier?

du510 said:

I guess different people space it differenty. Personally I'm about 10inches apart because of my wrist.

du510 said:

I estimate about 8 inches. The inner edges of my index fingers touch the outer edges of the smooth part of the bar. Just keep your grip closer than shoulder width and keep your elbows tucked at your sides and you'll be fine.

IML Gear Cream!
another one of these fighting threads. at least it's civilized. not like the previous dip shits i had to fight off in mine.

your thumbs touch? wow. my wrist hurts even an inch in from the shoulders. you must be going really really light. the only way i could make them touch and still push up without feeling like my wrists will explode is if i'm using a smith where i can turn my right hand clockwise a bit more and my left hand anti-clockwise a bit so that the pressure is taken off the wrists.....

CowPimp said:
I estimate about 8 inches. The inner edges of my index fingers touch the outer edges of the smooth part of the bar. Just keep your grip closer than shoulder width and keep your elbows tucked at your sides and you'll be fine.
That's exactly where my fingers touch. :thumb:

I do CG presses with about 5 inches between my hands.

camarosuper6 said:
Ok.. what do you say to Mike Mentzer, a BB who does not buy into the mainstream philosophy? What about Skip LaCour, who also doesnt buy into these philosophies? Or Dorian Yates... or how bout all those elite powerlifters who dont give a shit about your pointless workouts?

I and the others were quoting scientific FACTS... while you are just spouting off at the mouth and quoting some 2001 Flex Magazine article you got hanging on your mirror to give you motivation. Anyone idiot can write a magazine full of bullshit. Do you still believe WWE is real wrestling?

BTW.. its CamaroSUPER6, not supercamaro.

Don't butcher my screen name, I didnt butcher yours.

I like how you go off on tangents again without proof. What makes you think that I think WWE is real wrestling? Again, factless. What makes you think I read Flex Mag? Again, factless. So prove why Mike M is smarter. Again factless. And dont attack me as a soldier bud, again, factless. You and your buddies continue to tell me to prove it, how about you experts do that without just saying
a: IF you read mags you are dumb.
b: IF you listen to PRO Bbers you are dumb.
c. IF you listen to anyone but me you are dumb.
d. IF you arent smart about bbing like me, you are dumb and probably dumb at other things like training soldiers.
I dont claim to know it all. That is why I pose questions and challenge answers with other things I have heard or read or know. But to hear you guys talk, come on guys. And someones comment about, "hey respect him hes a mod or we respect him more", do you guys give that respect away, I dont, it has to be earned through actions. Maybe I havent demonstrated that to you (with good reason as I am a rookie to THIS bber world), but you havent earned it from me either with just putdowns and non-answers. I am trying to be friendly here, but will probably get called a rookie or idiot or something. Let it fly guys

Duncans Donuts said:
I do CG presses with about 5 inches between my hands.

Do you go to nipple line or below?

Its not their steroid use that makes their opinion worthless.

Its the fact they are usually just plain stupid.
:yes:

mino lee said:
your thumbs touch? wow. my wrist hurts even an inch in from the shoulders. you must be going really really light. the only way i could make them touch and still push up without feeling like my wrists will explode is if i'm using a smith where i can turn my right hand clockwise a bit more and my left hand anti-clockwise a bit so that the pressure is taken off the wrists.....
I dont thinnk im going really really light....

Maybe Im wrong.

I did them Thursday and I had 265lbs. :confused:

Never tried them on the smith, maybe I will.

du510 said:
I dont thinnk im going really really light....

Maybe Im wrong.

I did them Thursday and I had 265lbs. :confused:

Never tried them on the smith, maybe I will.
265 ofcourse is not light at all. perhaps you are not affected with the wrist problem. a lot of people for example cannot do tricep barbell extensions (i.e. standing and lowering the bar behind their neck and back up) due to elbow pain. guess i'm just one of those with wrist issues on cg bp

Back