• Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!

Swoleosis you deadbeat cunt!

1243594993_cupcakedog-war-flashbacks.gif
 
Communication has resumed between myself and my worst fucking nightmare....

Hopefully as little communication as possible if you know what I fucking mean......:coffee:
 
Communication has resumed between myself and my worst fucking nightmare....

Hopefully as little communication as possible if you know what I fucking mean......:coffee:

Well..on that note, I'll "hold back the reigns". Hopefully he holds his end of the bargain up...and becomes a valued client. I've seen crazier shit..fo sho!!
 
Money was put back on the table literally 20 minutes ago. No money was sent yet. I don't understand. Now his inbox is full....

This is a nightmare that won't end. I need the order and the money to work. WTF!!!!!!!

I want to end this.....:wits:

Nothing to do now except wait and.....:coffee:
 
Money was put back on the table literally 20 minutes ago. No money was sent yet. I don't understand. Now his inbox is full....

This is a nightmare that won't end. I need the order and the money to work. WTF!!!!!!!

I want to end this.....:wits:

Nothing to do now except wait and.....:coffee:

First off...129 replies so far.. Let's get this thread over the "130" hump, NOW!!!

And regarding above, I'm sensing a nice auction could be in the works??? LOL

 
Money has been transfered.

Deal is in motion. I am happy we could come to terms.

Swole is not a cunt. Just a little high maintenance.:winkfinger:
 
Ya know what.. That's cool as hell that you guys could come to terms on this. Now nobody is out anything And we got to read a Very Entertaining thread. Win..Win :winkfinger:
 
Did anyone get a reach around ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Did anyone get a reach around ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oh man, the ole Holiday Reach Around!!! Well in this case no Holiday but....
 
Hmm. Ray is your preworkout a blend of desoxyn and estradiol? If so, pm me a price list.
 
Hmm. Ray is your preworkout a blend of desoxyn and estradiol? If so, pm me a price list.

Yeah no joke. I think I need to get my AI source checked.

Last time I bought some Arimis. I bought them off DJ. It could have been dehydrated DJ Semen for all I know.

That's not good for business...
 
Yeah no joke. I think I need to get my AI source checked.

Last time I bought some Arimis. I bought them off DJ. It could have been dehydrated DJ Semen for all I know.

That's not good for business...

should i include that in my protein intake for the day? how many grams of protein are in a mg of dehydrated DJ semen anyway :geewhiz:

damn macros...
 
dgg is off somewhere sucking saney's cock..why you interested in a part time gig?
I gave it up for lent

No DGG is sucking my cock goddamit
 
are you going to start posting semi regularly again? because if so ..I'm gonna get more shoes to celebrate
 
Can I buy massive amounts of whatever your taking ray? feel your blood pressure is high, but with a little help we can push it over the top. Teamwork
 
there is a serious lack of black tranny cawk in this thread.....just saying is all....no homo!
 
Moderator clean up required in "aisle 9 " AKA " anything goes " . Bring the shovel this one is deep !!
o
 
like three or four mods dont give any fucks about this thread
 
Not even like maybe two little fucks ?? Just half a fuck ?
Not a single fuck has been given..farva doesn't count cuz he's only a mod on one board. ..
 
Not a single fuck has been given..farva doesn't count cuz he's only a mod on one board. ..


wait, why is this board dead as shit? riiiight...... cause the 99%ers don't mean shit around here.......:coffee:
 
Omfg I can't believe you turned that around on me
 
Back
Top