• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Creatine you're taking is 100% crap. This is what your body wants.

TJTJ

Super Majin Saiyan
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It's called Creatine-Glycerol-Phosphate.

You see, our bodies use ATP (Adenosine Tri-phosphate) and ADP (Adenosine Di-phosphate) for energy, which is produced by Mitochondrion. The powerhouse of the cell. That part you knew. At least, I hope you did.

One day it occured to me, why the hell aren't there any straight up Creatine Phosphate products out there? Since it's the phosphorous our body use for energy. And this is what I found...

Metabolic Nutrition - C.G.P. Creatine Glycerol Phosphate

http://guaranteedsupplements.com/images/products/detail/4830006.jpghttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41RqXb71pgL.jpg
l_9m-1002.png

Below is an overview.

Superior to Creatine Monohydrate. Triggers Harder Muscle Contractions. Amplifies Muscle Pumps and Enhances Vascularity. Increases ATP Production & Prolongs Endurance. No Bloating, No Cramping, No Loading, No Sugar. C.G.P. is ideal for any consumer who demands superior quality, uncompromising results, and is looking to increase lean muscle mass, strength, endurance, and maximize physical enhancement, guaranteed! Dedicated to manufacturing high quality nutritional supplements backed by scientific research and formulated by a medical doctor.

Blah, blah, blah. The same shit every other creatine product says. But this is the part where it gets good!

It's 100% stable and absorbable phosphate bonded creatine supplement. Unlike creatine monohydrate which mostly converts into "Creatinine" [a toxic and unusable form of creatine] once mixed in liquid, C.G.P's chemical structure is strong enough to be mixed in water or other beverages without any degradation which affects other creatine products. Engineered with a glycerol compound, C.G.P. is able to accelerate absorption in the GI Track via a specialized pathway, thus eliminating all negative side effects such as cramps, bloating and nausea associated with most creatine products. C.G.P's superior phosphate bonded chemical structure remains completely intact and is directly assimilated into your bloodstream.

Due to C.G.P.'s high absorption rate, a "loading phase" or "high carbohydrate" beverage are not needed, allowing C.G.P. to be used by individuals on low carbohydrate diets, C.G.P. serves as its own high energy phosphate and electrolyte reservoir contributing to the product of ATP, delaying fatigue, increasing strength, and magnifying endurance. Not only do the ingredients in C.G.P. prolong physical stamina, but they also improve nutrition utilization and muscle recovery making it a critical supplement in any athlete's workout.

Ingredients in Creatine-Glycerol-Phosphate Complex: Potassium, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Magnesium, Calcium, Sodium.

Its as basic as it gets.

Get'em!

For real, read this shit

Wow never heard of this one. How did you stumble on this? I have been taking pure creatine mono I order off Orbit and never have any problems.

Wow never heard of this one. How did you stumble on this? I have been taking pure creatine mono I order off Orbit and never have any problems.

My College text books, lectures, labs. Lets just say I will be receiving a degree in some sort of Anatomy and Physiology field.

I did some internet searching for creatine phosphate supplements and found this site to be the best price. http://www.healthdesigns.com/metabolic-nutrition-c-g-p-unflavored-400-grams 400g is like $20. They also have 800g and if you search the interwebz you can find a coupon for the site. The only one that worked for me was for a $5 off first order. So with shipping cost $20 some bucks.

Im stoked about this find!

Last edited:
Damn did you even read the OP?

IML Gear Cream!
Sold! My Kry-Alkalyne just ran out. I need something, and this looks good bro. Thanks for sharing!

EDIT: Do you happen to know the serving size? Is it the typical 5g or less because it is better absorbed?

Last edited:
Sold! My Kry-Alkalyne just ran out. I need something, and this looks good bro. Thanks for sharing!

EDIT: Do you happen to know the serving size? Is it the typical 5g or less because it is better absorbed?

They have 400g and 800g. A serving size is 1scoop = 10g. but since you dont need to load you can use it on training days only so Itll last longer.

it taste good too.

Just another example of FUD marketing.

Unlike creatine monohydrate which mostly converts into "Creatinine" [a toxic and unusable form of creatine] once mixed in liquid

That line is bullshit. Mostly converts? Last I looked at a study, after 3 days in an acidic (3 pH or so, iirc) liquid, only 20% of the creatine had converted to creatinine.

And toxic? Wtf. Our bodies PRODUCE creatinine from creatine, and our kidneys filter it out unless it gets further metabolized. Even the product mentioned will raise serum creatinine levels.

thus eliminating all negative side effects such as cramps, bloating and nausea associated with most creatine products
Cramps? No one gets cramps from creatine. Well, unless they're stupid and decide to not drink any water for the next 24 hours. Nausea? Never heard of that one. Bloating? Ok, I've heard that one, but the only water *I* seem to be retaining is intramuscular. Hell, if bloating was significant, you'd think that every creatine study out there would show a massive weight gain from just the water retention, but that's not the case. Just marketing FUD.

accelerate absorption in the GI Track via a specialized pathway
Har, har har. "Did you mean 'GI Tract?' says Google.
Specialized pathway? Huh? You mean there was a totally unused absorption pathway just for CGP?

Due to C.G.P.'s high absorption rate
Ok, it's high... but no specifics. In fact, the above statement would be true even if monohydrate was absorbed faster than CGP. Seriously, I teach the same shit to marketing students on a weekly basis.

C.G.P's superior phosphate bonded chemical structure remains completely intact and is directly assimilated into your bloodstream.
Ok, so if it's completely intact, how the hell can the muscle use it? It would have to be broken down first, no?

This stuff has been around since 2002, and I'd say there's probably a reason no one's heard about it. If it really was so much better, I think it would have been a top seller by now.

Oh, and if you try it and like it, be sure to compare it not to just monohydrate, but monohydrate, plus ALA, plus a potassium supplement, plus a magnesium supplement. Oddly, ALA improves creatine uptake by muscle cells. Coincidence it's found in this product combined with a form of creatine that supposedly doesn't need it?

Hmm...I might have to search for more reviews. My kry last me 3+ months, and I only use it on the day I train too. Still, thanks for sharing...

With a degree in an Anatomy and Physiology field soon to be had I'm confident in the product ingredients and my knowledge of the human body at the cellular level.

Take it or leave it. Im too tired to go tit for tat about this.

As you should with any product do your own research.

Do you happen to know the serving size? Is it the typical 5g or less because it is better absorbed?

No, it's 10 grams. Because there's less creatine by weight since it's got the glycerol and phosphates added on.

Plus:
Potassium 720 mg
Alpha-Lipoic Acid 100 mg
Magnesium 75 mg

With a degree in an Anatomy and Physiology field soon to be had I'm confident in the product ingredients and my knowledge of the human body at the cellular level.

Take it or leave it. Im too tired to go tit for tat about this.

As you should with any product do your own research.

I'd be willing to try it if I could find it without the potassium, ALA, magnesium, calcium and sodium. And at a lower price. I mean hell, I can get 1000 grams of monohydrate for the same price as 400 grams of this stuff, which is 200 servings compared to 40 servings. Granted, the potassium and ALA are nice, but their presence still makes me wonder why they're included at all if the CGP form is so much more awesome by itself. Especially since there are studies which show that ALA improves creatine uptake.

Ok, so if it's completely intact, how the hell can the muscle use it? It would have to be broken down first, no?

No. ATP attaches to the think filament myosin cross bridge head that is bound to the thin filament called actin. ATP attaches to the myosin head and detaches after the power stroke from actin breaking the ATP into ADP and an inorganic phosphorus, retracing the myosin.....

Im too tired to give this loser a fucking science lecture.

For this claim to be valid, you have to completely ignore the overwhelmingly large body of peer-reviewed research on the efficacy of creatine monohydrate. Also, I have yet to see any research showing that CrP is more effective than mono.

IML Gear Cream!
For this claim to be valid, you have to completely ignore the overwhelmingly large body of peer-reviewed research on the efficacy of creatine monohydrate. Also, I have yet to see any research showing that CrP is more effective than mono.

Peer-reviews can be swayed. Just like statistics.

Just because it's popular doesn't mean jack.

Peer-reviews can be swayed. Just like statistics.

Just because it's popular doesn't mean jack.

So, you make a claim that has ZERO research supporting it and then say that research doesn't matter. There is such awful logic in this statement because you cannot be proven wrong. Again, post some research showing the CrP is superior to CrM. The research on CrM has been replicated hundred's of times, which is exactly why it's popular.

threegigs, I like you.

TJTJ you shouldn't try and cut someone down just because you're going to get "some sort of degree in A&P." I have a degree in chemistry but that doesn't make me the be all and end all in discussion of *insert chemistry topic here*.

"If you think you know everything; you know nothing."

threegigs brings up valid arguments and if you can't refute them, then so be it. You shouldn't take it so personally.

So, you make a claim that has ZERO research supporting it and then say that research doesn't matter. There is such awful logic in this statement because you cannot be proven wrong. Again, post some research showing the CrP is superior to CrM. The research on CrM has been replicated hundred's of times, which is exactly why it's popular.

But his professor said so. :loser2:

It is your responsibility to do your own research.

I did mine.

Post said research that shows CrP is superior to CrM.

Post said research that shows CrP is superior to CrM.

^^Peer Reviewed. Every week there is a newer better product out. I remember when CEE was better than CM.

Then Creapure CM was better than just regular CM.

As long as you buy it, they will say its better. Remember the disclaimer at the bottom of every supplement bottle, "These statements have not be evaluated by the FDA." Meaning they can make just about any claim they want with any wacky study.

Back