• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Would you fuck Sarah Palin?

Would you fuck Sarah Palin?

• Total voters

juggernaut

Creator of Chaos
Registered Member
Reaction score
yeah but my weenie would definitely slam her. I honestly think she's hot for an old broad.

IronAddict

YOU ME WE
Elite Member
Reaction score
yeah but my weenie would definitely slam her. I honestly think she's hot for an old broad.

I guess, but what happens afterwards ? Can you imagine trying to have a conversation with her.

I guess you can always pull the, I have surgery in the morning routine.

juggernaut

Creator of Chaos
Registered Member
Reaction score
Or the "I have to change my turtle's water" routine and leave.

Gazhole

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT
Elite Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't touch the broad with a 20 foot pole! :barf:

<Pun alluding to me having a 20 foot penis.>

It's late and i can't think of one.

But yes, in all probability i would fuck her. So long as she shut up for five minutes i'd do her twice.

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered Member
Reaction score
I would love to fuck Palin, and cum on her face. It would be a high point for sure.

The Monkey Man

Magical Apelikemenace
Elite Member
Reaction score
Dude, she's a closet Alaska freak...

She would let that hair down and do all the nasty stuff average girls like her always do.

I'd soak her in moose urine, hose her down, feed her a steak dinner and some whiskey,
and it would be on all night.
I would turn her out though, just so I could say I did.

JMO

bio-chem

Registered Member
Reaction score
not judging you, but I thought you were a Christian?

christians are not allowed to participate in hypothetical questions that will never actually happen?:thinking:

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
christians are not allowed to participate in hypothetical questions that will never actually happen?:thinking:

and of course "the politician" answers...

juggernaut

Creator of Chaos
Registered Member
Reaction score
Dude, she's a closet Alaska freak...

She would let that hair down and do all the nasty stuff average girls like her always do.

I'd soak her in moose urine, hose her down, feed her a steak dinner and some whiskey,
and it would be on all night.
I would turn her out though, just so I could say I did.

JMO
youre fucked up.;)

bio-chem

Registered Member
Reaction score
and of course "the politician" answers...

dude, what the hell do you want from me? As a Christian I abhor the idea of a married woman cheating on her husband and there is no way I would help a woman to break the vows of marriage.

As a man asked a hypothetical question that has no chance of ever happening I recognize the fact that even for a woman 15 years older than I am Sarah Palin is an attractive woman and if circumstances were different I would do things to her that would make hugh heffner blush.

Last edited:

IronAddict

YOU ME WE
Elite Member
Reaction score
dude, what the hell do you want from me? As a Christian I abhor the idea of a married woman cheating on her husband and there is no way I would help a woman to break the vows of marriage.

As a man asked a hypothetical question that has no chance of ever happening I recognize the fact that even for a woman 15 years older than I am Sarah Palin is an attractive woman and if circumstances were different I would do things to her that would make hugh heffner blush.

Like what ? Hang her from a tree so you can spin her around freely. Then chop off her head, and hands, so she can't be identified.

just kidding...but I've got this all figured out! :dont:

bio-chem

Registered Member
Reaction score
Like what ? Hang her from a tree so you can spin her around freely. Then chop off her head, and hands, so she can't be identified.

just kidding...but I've got this all figured out! :dont:

WOW. have you sought help? my sexual fantasies do not end in murder. damn dude. thats like jeffery dahmer shit. LOL