• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Chinese run over little girl... bystanders dont care NSFW

:sob:

and now for the top comment of the video....

"Does the host of this show even lift?"

Its like they are programmed to continue their duties disregarding anything else. Is that video real life? :coffee:

Everyone in that video, other than the child should be beaten savagely. Except for the driver. He should be tied down and driven over repeatedly.

What the fuck is wrong with those people?

Oh, I know.

Every year, say researchers, perhaps a million girl foetuses are aborted and tens of thousands of girl babies are abandoned.

Sick fucking people.

I probably shouldn't have started my day by watching this...humans suck

dude....wtf?!

I blame the bystanders the most. Its possible the driver didn't even notice, but how can you just walk past the poor little girl and say nothing...?

agree with LAM...humans can suck. What a stain on our species.

IML Gear Cream!
Everyone in that video, other than the child should be beaten savagely. Except for the driver. He should be tied down and driven over repeatedly.

What the fuck is wrong with those people?

Oh, I know.

Sick fucking people.
:coffee:
over there they know girls don't want to work:coffee:

I probably shouldn't have started my day by watching this...humans suck

I think this is the first thing you have ever said that I agree with.

I guess when you have over 1.2 billion people in your country, life is cheap.

dude....wtf?!

I blame the bystanders the most. Its possible the driver didn't even notice, but how can you just walk past the poor little girl and say nothing...?

agree with LAM...humans can suck. What a stain on our species.

The fuck do you mean the driver didn't notice? He hit her, STOPPED, then just went "fuck it" and ran over her with the rear wheels too.

im chinese but im gonna fucking fuck up all those bitches. they all should get the thrown in the river and fucking get eaten by paranas. respect and take care kid.

to all the mothers and fathers on IM.. take care of your children and hope they all safe. cause some idiots with heartless souls are still roaming on earth. fuck!

People in general can be very cruel and low. That does not surprise me. Very horrible for the kid.

So, why was a kid that young in a market by herself?

No fucking way, that's not real. I'll sleep better if think it's not real

IML Gear Cream!
what a bunch of savages. I am completely heartbroken. I know that girls are treated with complete disregard but that is just inhuman. I want to kill every one of those people who just went on by.

Oh god damn mother fuck! I am sorry I watched that, now I am sick to my stomach. Fucking Christ!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

Are you fucking kidding me????

Thats fucking ridiculous. People need to be brought in and run the fuck over many times while the family watches... Doesn't even matter where the parents are... People have no right to just run someone over and walk around them like its no big deal... Just a little kid... DAMN

wtf is wrong with some people.......

I cant believe what I just seen ..Holy shit

The news about this incident was on Yahoo news earlier today, but they took it off for some reason, I think. So unfortunately, this incident is real.:(

Back