• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Fu Fu's l337 journal

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
meal #3 - steak, ear of corn, small baked potato w/ sour cream and shredded chedder, hand full of pistachio nuts. 1/3 cup of Greek yogurt w/ a banana

Good to be home for the weekend. I'm gonna eat a ton.

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
The logic is simple enough. Bile is an acid and baking soda is base so they should neutralize each other.

I suck at chemistry.

Brutus_G

Registered Member
Reaction score
Its even better cause i believe your body uses sodium bicarbonate to naturally help with acid-base balance.

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered Member
Reaction score
For peace and serenity. It's been super relaxing since I got here.

I know what you mean about being able to relax at your parents. It is very relaxing when I visit my parents now.
Grab some RnR and be ready to kick some ass in the Gym come Monday.

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
meal #1 - 2 cups of Kashi golean w/ flax cereal, 1 cup skim milk, 2 whole eggs, 6 egg whites, 2/3 tblspoon of butter

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
meal #2 - 3 ounces of steak w/ sprinkled gorgonzola cheese, 3 pieces of sprouted grain sourdough bread, 1 1/2 tblspoons of butter/canola spread, hand full of pistachios, 1/2 cup of low sodium cottage cheese

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
meal #3 - can of tuna w/ 2 tblspoons of canola mayo, 1 piece of sprouted grain sourdough bread, 1 1/4 cup of Kashi cinnamin harvest cereal w/ 3/4 cup skim milk.

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
lawl, just shaved my head with a razor. Nothing like a smooth dome.

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
meal #4 - 1 cup of Greek yogurt, 1 large banana, serving of chicken veggie/legume stew.

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Eating is such a task. I wish I could just buy tasteless dense chunks of food. Each with its own label. "Protein, carbohydrates, and fats" Then stick a funnel down my throat and load the food directly into my stomach.

Seanp156

Lexen Xtreme
Registered Member
Reaction score
Haha, seriously.... or just inject something daily that released the proper macros and amounts at the proper times throughout the day.

When I'm in school, and working park time I feel like all my free time is spent eating, making food, and going to the grocery store.

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
meal #5 - 1 1/2 cups of cottage cheese, 2 tablespoons of PB (yet to be eaten)

Total cals: 3250
Protein: 220
Carbs:325
Fat: 110

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Haha, seriously.... or just inject something daily that released the proper macros and amounts at the proper times throughout the day.

When I'm in school, and working park time I feel like all my free time is spent eating, making food, and going to the grocery store.

Before I head back to school I am going to load up on cottage cheese. Probably buy atleast 5 containers. Shoulder last a week.

Seanp156

Lexen Xtreme
Registered Member
Reaction score
Before I head back to school I am going to load up on cottage cheese. Probably buy atleast 5 containers. Shoulder last a week.

I went to the grocery today and they only had 3 cartons of the brand I like... Between my, my sister and my dad, that'll be gone in probably 3 days... :mad: Why do people have to eat the same food as me when they don't even have serious gym goals :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:.

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
lawl.

I remember my Human Performance and Nutrition class the TA was teaching and was like making an arguement on nutrients and how noone eats the same thing everyday so their nutrients differ. She said only peolpe with OCD would eat the same thing everyday. I was like, "I eat the same food...everyday. I have for a long time, too. And I know dozens of people that do the same." I didn't actually say it, but I should have. Fucking dumb.

Nate K

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm in the same situation, college, study , eat, workout, social.
I like your journal.
That teacher is dumb...o Nevermind it was a TA.

Seanp156

Lexen Xtreme
Registered Member
Reaction score
lawl.

I remember my Human Performance and Nutrition class the TA was teaching and was like making an arguement on nutrients and how noone eats the same thing everyday so their nutrients differ. She said only peolpe with OCD would eat the same thing everyday. I was like, "I eat the same food...everyday. I have for a long time, too. And I know dozens of people that do the same." I didn't actually say it, but I should have. Fucking dumb.

Count me in for someone that eats pretty much the same thing everyday too... Even before I was healthy (fast food regularly), I usually ate the same shit everyday too.

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered Member
Reaction score
Count me in for someone that eats pretty much the same thing everyday too... Even before I was healthy (fast food regularly), I usually ate the same shit everyday too.

I have been eating almost the same meal 4 to 5 times a day everyday for the fast few weeks. Top sirloin and oatmeal is incredible. The macros break down almost perfectly, and I have gotten to the point where I can make this meal from raw ingredients in about 8 minutes. The simplicity and convenience far out ways the boredom of eating the same thing all of the time.
Tell that TA he is a DA, and to stop spreading false information to kids pay for an education.

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm in the same situation, college, study , eat, workout, social.
I like your journal.
That teacher is dumb...o Nevermind it was a TA.

Alot of us all. Takes a bit of time to get used to the whole situation.

Thanks. I like it too, lawl.

Yeah she was not too savvy. Atleast from what I saw of her.

Brutus_G

Registered Member
Reaction score
I agree with you guys if im not eating food im making food or transporting it.

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
I had it shaved about 3 weeks ago. It was getting too long.

BigDyl

Elite Kiki
Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm sick of making food!

That's IT!

I'm going to cook 100 egg whites, 25 chicken breasts, 20 cups of brown rice, and 10 turkey burgers on Sunday! This will last me at least until Wednesday!