• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fu Fu's l337 journal

Freshly cooked ground beef is the best easy to eat protein source. So easy to chew and swallow. I am thankful for ground beef.

Freshly cooked ground beef is the best easy to eat protein source. So easy to chew and swallow. I am thankful for ground beef.
Actually, all you need is a good steak and the right tool:

B00005EBGX.01-AWXVKSD1D7XBB._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V56623084_.jpg

You can make some great, and quick, dishes.

Well I have 8 lbs of cottage cheese, some new tracks for my mp3 player and and a soon to be full stomach. Back to school!

Cube steak?
A very simple thing to do is get a steak and beat the shit out of it. Cut it into rollable strips. Then fill it with something that fits into your diet, and cover it in a good (pre-made in a large batch that you can use several times).

It sounds like more work than it is. :shrug:

Alot of us all. Takes a bit of time to get used to the whole situation.

QUOTE]

Yeah, I know...had to go through the dorm room phase last year.

A fucking wasp like creature stung me on the way to class this morning above my ankle. It fucking hurt!!

A fucking wasp like creature stung me on the way to class this morning above my ankle. It fucking hurt!!

Don't think about the pain. Think about your cool new super abilities that you will acquire.

lawl, "Wasp Boy". I hadn't been stung in like 8 years though, now my record is gone. The pain lingered alot more than I remembered it to.

I got bit by a horse fly or something back in middle school at recess... I thought it was a bee/wasp sting, but there was no stinger in my skin...

I sat on a wasp this summer when I was about to mow.
First time ever, the back of my leg was swole UP!

I sat on a wasp this summer when I was about to mow.
First time ever, the back of my leg was swole UP!

lawl, damn. I hardly had any swelling today, but in the past I would swell like a motherfucker.

meal #1 - 2 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, big bowl of wheaties(they were out of Kashi :( ) w/ skim milk, 1 banana

meal #2 - packet of tuna, 2 1/2 tblspoons of canola mayo, several organic tortilla chips, 1 pop tart

meal #3 - 6 ounces of London broil steak(delicious), salad w/ lettuce brocolli, alfafa sprouts, italian dressing, cup of brown rice.

Nope. I wanted to earlier but I was on the way to class. I had 3 classes in a row so by the time I got back I forgot about it.

IML Gear Cream!
meal #4 - 4 ounces of steak, piece of brocolli stuffed chicken, big bowl of wheaties w/ skim milk

meal #5 - 1 slice of cheese pizza, salad w/ alfafa sprouts brocolli and italian dressing.

meal #6 - 1 cup of cc, 1-2 tblspoons of pb

Hit six meals today, cool.

meal #1 - 2 chicken quesadillas, 1 cut of chicken, salsa, 1 large banana, 2 cups of wheaties w/ skim milk

meal #2 - 1 cut of chicken, 1 cup of mixed cooked grains.

meal #3 - 1 cup of cottage chees, 2 tbl spoons of pb, 6 ounces of red kidney beans w/ EVO and pepper

Last edited:
meal #4 - small serving of ham, piece of sweet potato, small serving of soft serve ice cream(1/2 cup) w/butterfinger chunks.

Yep, starting up thursday.

Back