• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Going for the Bronze.. The Reconstruction Period.

IML Gear Cream!
Archie: If I didn't have my girls Friday morning, I would join you.

Billie,: I hate SLDLs, Mainly b/c I can't quite figure out how to do them properly. Maybe its because I've only tried using DB's Honestly, I'm just doing these exercises as Pylon suggested, but I have no idea which muscle group they are working, other than the general "hey these are my legs" :)

SLDLs were in there, but he backed off of them. I'm thinking of subbing in something else, maybe lying curls?

Kal said:
Archie: If I didn't have my girls Friday morning, I would join you.

Billie,: I hate SLDLs, Mainly b/c I can't quite figure out how to do them properly. Maybe its because I've only tried using DB's Honestly, I'm just doing these exercises as Pylon suggested, but I have no idea which muscle group they are working, other than the general "hey these are my legs" :)
Hey Kal, has anyone watched your form on these? I had some trouble with them too, at first. You just have to remember to keep your chest up, your back flat and stick your booty out. Then, bend until you feel the stretch in your hammies and come back up. Just start light and figure it out. You don't want to give up on these because they are such a good full body worker.

B/M, Pylon was watching my form, trying to help me, but I kept either locking my knees or bending them too much.... I really have to work on this...

Sorry everyone, I've been absent for a while. issues. or subscriptions. depending on the day. I hope I can get into the gym tomorrow, if nothing else to do cardio, I really want to try the new upper body w/o Pylon set up for me, but I'm not used to the exercises, so I need him to guide me through. pathetic huh :)

Upper body today. I talked Pylon into showing me the routines again, since he actually put this set together. He started showing me, then just ended up going through the entire circut with me. Thanks Pylon. He pushed me. Pushed me hard. On some of these sets, I will have to back off the weight for a couple of workouts, just b/c I need someone to spot.

Pec Deck 45 X 8, 60 X 10
Incline DB Press 10 X 10, 20 X 10 25 X 10
Skulls 30 X 10, 40 X 10 (2)
Vbar push down 60 X 10, 80 X 10, 100 X 10
Dips 10 X -85
Pulldowns-Lat 70 X 15, 55 X 15 (2)
Face Pulls 50 X 12, 40 X 12 (2)
CG Pulldowns 55 X 15 (2) 50 X 15
DB Seated Hammer Curl 15 X 8, 20 X 8, 20 X 8
DB Mil Press-Seated 20 X 12, 20 X 10, 15 X 10
Shrugs 50 X 8 (2), 60 X 10

Wow, I am toast. I feel all rubbery. And evidently I sound like a dying Tauntan when I'm finishing a set.
Tomorrow, cardio

Last edited:
Kal said:
Upper body today. I talked Pylon into showing me the routines again, since he actually put this set together. He started showing me, then just ended up going through the entire circut with me. Thanks Pylon. He pushed me. Pushed me hard. On some of these sets, I will have to back off the weight for a couple of workouts, just b/c I need someone to spot.

Pec Deck 45 X 8, 60 X 10
Incline DB Press 10 X 10, 20 X 10 25 X 10
Skulls 30 X 10, 40 X 10 (2)
Vbar push down 60 X 10, 80 X 10, 100 X 10
Dips 10 X -85
Pulldowns-Lat 70 X 15, 55 X 18 (2)
Face Pulls 50 X 12, 40 X 12 (2)
CG Pulldowns 55 X 15 (2) 50 X 15
Seated Hammer Curl 15 X 8, 20 X 8, 20 X 8
Mil Press-Seated 20 X 12, 20 X 10, 15 X 10
Shrugs 50 X 8 (2), 60 X 10

Wow, I am toast. I feel all rubbery. And evidently I sound like a dying Tauntan when I'm finishing a set.
Tomorrow, cardio
:clapping: Good lookin w/o Brother Kal!!!

Kal said:
Upper body today.

Good workout, gumby. :lol:

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks all.
Today is legs. Once again Pylon is going to be helping me out, get a feel for some of the lifts. which means I probably will not be able to walk this afternoon. I'm looking forward to that.

Kal said:
I probably will not be able to walk this afternoon. I'm looking forward to that.

:lol: Congratulations. You're now one of us. :laugh:

And...I'm back

It has been 2 years and 7 days since my last post. 2 years and 5 days since I've been in a gym.

My apologies to all for dropping off the face of the earth. Had to get my family and life together. Not good success initially, Great now.

I have started once again on my reconstruction, and what better way than to do it here?

I will post my first work out shortly.

This time, I have a goal. A good goal. so we will see where this leads. More later!!!

Nice to have you back.

Ditto, Glad to have ya back my Friend!!!

03 22 08 Gym

Hey Archie, good to see ya!!

Ok, My wife and I have joined a gym. We are trying to do the whole loose weight feel better thing. As one might guess I've not been in a gym in almost 2 years so I'm starting all over

Today was a weak day. Its going to take me some time to work back up to where I was. Oh well. Its all fun

20 Minutes on the treadmill about 4.5 mph 1.5 incline
incline arm press (?) 30 X10 3 sets
incline lat press 25 X 10 3 sets
leg curls 40 X 10 X 3 each leg
squats 100 X 10 X 2 in set of 15 reps
bicep curls 40 X 10 X 3

Short work out. Still trying to learn the machines, and trying to develop a circut that works for both me and the wife. She made it most of the way b4 her left bicep tendon snapped (its an ongoing injury) and so we hit the bikes
10 minutes resistance of 5 for cool down.

Its a start and as I crossed 40 its all good. gotta work on my nutrition also.

More to follow

Peace and Love.

An Excellent Start my Friend, Thats awesome that you AND your wife are doin this together, Good Stuff BRother Kal!!! Be careful w/that injury to your wife!!!

Back