• Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!

I'm jacked. I'm tan. Now what???????.

Muscle Gelz Transdermals
IronMag Labs Prohormones
Steelers Defense sounds promising. Lol. Foot long. Who's got the footlong.
 
Take your jerked, tan, confident self and go get some tail.

jacked and tannedness aplenty . . but is he desirable? To women? :hmmm:
 
I'm still not happy. Without a doubt I'm addicted to being freaky huge. What's next. I'm in PCT and I've dropped the water and I feel like I'm very small again.

Discuss .....

What is there to discuss? I see no photographic evidence.
 
Depending on what you like to do, go out and put those muscles to the test?
Strongman, Powerlifting, Bodybuilding, ect.

If you're in New England go to the Bros versus Pros Deadlift competion in NY. Its next month I believe with lots of famous BBder's and strongman and its filmed. Get your ugly mug on camera ;)
 
Or you can just hang around I.M all day and tell everybody how unjacked and pale they are and ask if they even workout. Like another "jacked and Tan" I.M. member does.
 
Depending on what you like to do, go out and put those muscles to the test?
Strongman, Powerlifting, Bodybuilding, ect.

If you're in New England go to the Bros versus Pros Deadlift competion in NY. Its next month I believe with lots of famous BBder's and strongman and its filmed. Get your ugly mug on camera ;)

I am almost positive he is an all show no go kind of guy. Simply trains to look good in speedos and affliction shirts.
 
Back
Top