Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My bad. Maybe I should have suggested their offense. Didn't mean to ruffle feathers. Apologies to workinprogress

Take your jerked, tan, confident self and go get some tail.

hahaJoin the cast of Jersy Shore?
lolLookin down your pants again?![]()
jacked and tannedness aplenty . . but is he desirable? To women?![]()
I'm still not happy. Without a doubt I'm addicted to being freaky huge. What's next. I'm in PCT and I've dropped the water and I feel like I'm very small again.
Discuss .....
Depending on what you like to do, go out and put those muscles to the test?
Strongman, Powerlifting, Bodybuilding, ect.
If you're in New England go to the Bros versus Pros Deadlift competion in NY. Its next month I believe with lots of famous BBder's and strongman and its filmed. Get your ugly mug on camera![]()
D-latsky is a gentleman and a scholar... on tren
