• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Jagbender's battle of the bulge

IML Gear Cream!
Jags! You pedal powerin' beast, you!
How's things!

wahoo!

jag, what is your goal weight. Or is that just a secondary to all the improvements you've been making?

OK folks I am baout a week late posting my Nine Months Priogress photos

here is a slide show

9 Months!
8monthsfront1.jpg

8monthsBackA1.jpg

8monthsarmsup.jpg

8monthbackarmsup.jpg

8monthback.jpg

8monthsright.jpg

8monthsleft.jpg

legsfront.jpg

rtarm.jpg

leftarm8mo.jpg

Yes I am happy with the results!!

NotsoFAT.jpg

jag, what is your goal weight. Or is that just a secondary to all the improvements you've been making?

God Willing I would really like to see 220 But not sure where I will end up. Just going to keep on until I get to a respectable BF level. I just want to be in better shape

Work out Today

worked out at noon and I was still fasting

Standing ALT DB curls 40# x 10, 45 x 7, 45 x 6
Preacher bench Subrabar 74 x 4, 74 x 5, 74 x 5
Db lat raises 12.5 x 10 15 x 10 15 x 10
Skull Crushers 74 x 10,7,5
BO DB rows 60# x 10,10,10
Pec Dec 120 x 16, 140 x 5,130 x 3, 120 x 5
PWO whey / casein blend 45 grams and a 95/5% turkey pattie

Lookin great, a little sunburnt but awesome improvements.

Hard to beleive it's only been 9 months.

Lookin great, a little sunburnt but awesome improvements.

Hard to beleive it's only been 9 months.

sunburn from the 42 mile bike trip!

For real 9 months seem like a long time but it really isn't!

ho-lee-sasquatch! :)
Lookin' good, Jags!

Holy CRAP you've done good, Jag! Guns are huge; nice and thick through the back - and you're clearly enjoying having your chest bigger than your waist - you've got PECS!

Nice work. :thumb:

Holy CRAP you've done good, Jag! Guns are huge; nice and thick through the back - and you're clearly enjoying having your chest bigger than your waist - you've got PECS!

Nice work. :thumb:

Thanks to your advise and coaching might I add!

Your the best Built!

:winkfinger:

Still have a ways to go on the Chest being bigger that the waist! LOL

CARDIO today trike 10.25 miles max 20.2 avg 16.5 timw 37:07 minutes

I have gained a couple of pounds in the last few days I started taking Glutamine and a different protein blend
not sure if the glutamine is causing some water retention ?

235 this am

Couple lbs is nothing, I gain 2lbs between waking up and after having my morning protein, amino's, and half bottle of water.

Glutamine shoudn't make you hold water, at least I've never heard of that as a side effect. I haven't taken that in years, let me know if you think it helps.

Couple lbs is nothing, I gain 2lbs between waking up and after having my morning protein, amino's, and half bottle of water.

Glutamine shoudn't make you hold water, at least I've never heard of that as a side effect. I haven't taken that in years, let me know if you think it helps.

Yeah Omerta I can vary 4-6 pounds in a day too especially after an hopur of cardio.

The Glutamine does not really seem to make any Differance in recovery. But I have not been lifting and riding like I should this week too much work

233 today

cardio last night walk 1 hour

today rode 31.94 miles 2:07 minutes 14.9 avg

weight 233

Cardio last night 1.5 hours wweight 233.5 this AM
Needing a break from lifting again so cardio cardio cardio

I think my estradiol it too low. Not sure, blood work in a couple of weeks
currently taking 1.75 mg a week .25 mg daily.

Wow man, you have made amazing progress. This makes me feel like it is time to step it up a notch and actually reach the goals I keep telling myself I can. I like the biking for cardio, I wish I had the time to do that or a place where I could in Houston, so many cars I am paranoid I will get killed on the roads.

Excellent progress Jag. Can I also say how shocked I am that no one has mentioned your legs! You've got great Wheels there bud. They'll be a great great feature on you when you hit your goal weight, I think they look immense now.

Great work/

Excellent progress Jag. Can I also say how shocked I am that no one has mentioned your legs! You've got great Wheels there bud. They'll be a great great feature on you when you hit your goal weight, I think they look immense now.

Great work/

I have to agree, wheels look good. Overall excellent progress!

Back