• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Little Wing Gets Serious

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
ok i meant to do yoga but the music was too damn good n i've been dancing all day n yea my heart rate was up so i think i'll call that good. uploaded some pics. maybe i'll post a tummy shot later. went on a short but nice bike ride this evening too.

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
breakfast tea n a bike ride, lunch 1 cup nonfat cottage cheese, supper big fat piece of baked salmon 1/3 cup cottage cheese.

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
bike ride n breakfast. half of a ridiculously large cantaloupe n 1/2 cup cottage cheese. tea no caffine.

reading burn the fat feed the muscle right now.

full body work out w weights today.

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
linda's beautiful. her n lara croft i think are what i'd like to look like body n muscle wise.

snack apple.
lunch 80% lean hamburger on wheat roll with cheddar, mustard n pickles. orange. skim milk.

spent about an hr bike riding not hard just w the kids. did bench presses, leg curls, leg extensions, butterflies, dumbell curls, dumbell squats... i hate the bar on my neck n back doing them w a barbell. i did a few more barbell things but need to find out what they are called. i need to look at my arnold bb book again n Vanity is giving me some pics of exercises from his books. the plan is full body workout mon, wed, fri. cardio 30 - 40 mins 5 days a week

Shae

finding peace
Registered Member
Reaction score
Little Wing said:
linda's beautiful. her n lara croft i think are what i'd like to look like body n muscle wise.

snack apple.
lunch 80% lean hamburger on wheat roll with cheddar, mustard n pickles. orange. skim milk.

spent about an hr bike riding not hard just w the kids. did bench presses, leg curls, leg extensions, butterflies, dumbell curls, dumbell squats... i hate the bar on my neck n back doing them w a barbell. i did a few more barbell things but need to find out what they are called. i need to look at my arnold bb book again n Vanity is giving me some pics of exercises from his books. the plan is full body workout mon, wed, fri. cardio 30 - 40 mins 5 days a week
:thumb:

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
i increased my bench presses by 5 pounds n can make it thru a set 3x10. later i did the same weight with the bench inclined. a lot harder 3x6. think i will keep doing both. also did barbell bent over rows, barbell military press, barbell behind neck press yea 2 whole ones of those akk :eek:, lying dumbell presses and ab workout.

The Monkey Man

Magical Apelikemenace
Elite Member
Reaction score
thermometer_1055ph.jpg

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
those are cute but his silk boxers are probably cozier.

that reminds me my daughter n i saw some funny t-shirts in rolling stone today i need to find the website. www.moewampum.com

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
breakfast leftover burger on wheat roll w mustard, too busy to cook. very late lunch tuna on wheat roll w lowfat mayo and an apple. supper tilapia and green beans.

some ab work in am n will do cardio in a bit and try out some of the glute n tricep stuff from the link above tonite.

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
this is me now. a few years older than my gallery pics.

my thighs

and my tummy

need some serious work to get back into the shape i was in in Vanity's sig. i'm really enjoying watching my body get closer to it week by week. but the difference this time will be i'll have some muscle on that frame too. n a older kisser. :wave:

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
did cardio. n am cooking supper. going to try some of Shae's yoga poses after. :)

Shae

finding peace
Registered Member
Reaction score
Little Wing said:
this is me now. a few years older than my gallery pics.

my thighs

and my tummy

need some serious work to get back into the shape i was in in Vanity's sig. i'm really enjoying watching my body get closer to it week by week. but the difference this time will be i'll have some muscle on that frame too. n a older kisser. :wave:

Ebert-Roeper.jpg

We give those pics......

thumbsup.jpg
thumbsup.jpg

Two thumbs up! :)