• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Little Wing's new Journal with Pyro RX kickoff log

IML Gear Cream!
great full body work out this morning and going to work outside the rest of the day. it's cold but sunny. i'm going to be busy as hell until after the 19th but will drop in a few minutes here and there. i can't believe the freaking holidays are upon us already. need to get the garage cleaned out of the yard before the snow sets in to stay. not even wanting as much coffee as i usually drink but am eating one good meal a day.

exhausted. stripped about half the shingles off the garage roof and must have moved close to a ton of rubble. my shoulders are killing me. going to sleep like a dead man, too tired for busy dreams.

exhausted. stripped about half the shingles off the garage roof and must have moved close to a ton of rubble. my shoulders are killing me. going to sleep like a dead man, too tired for busy dreams.

I'll dream for you tonight and tell you about it after I return home tomorrow evening.
Don't overwork yourself.
Take it slow and simple for the demo...

pit stop while having lunch them back to work. still feeling good with no bad sides. not sure what to say that hasn't already been said. the next few days will test my mettle...

best i could do right now is my son's psp camera because mine is loaned out. he says it takes crappy pics but i'll try it.

:daydream:

Sent from my jewPhone :daydream:

Use your phone??

Don't quit before the pain hits!!

no cell phone. i hate my house phone bad enough. i can't be the only antisocial person here :thinking:

too busy to sit down more than a few minutes today. i need a maid and a construction... make that destruction worker.

Why won't you post a pic, we all have flaws with our body. We are all trying to transform our body. Don't be afraid, I'm not happy with my body either that's why I'm on this form. I'm not trying to start anything just trying to motivate you.

Why won't you post a pic, we all have flaws with our body. We are all trying to transform our body. Don't be afraid, I'm not happy with my body either that's why I'm on this form. I'm not trying to start anything just trying to motivate you.

Not everyone wants their picture floating around the internet.
Once it's out there you can't get it back.

I worked for some PMC's back in the 90s and into 01-02 and there are people who, if they could find me, would come to call.
They would not be welcome and would be met with force just shy of WWIII.
Though it's not likely to happen since I worked mainly in Africa and Asia but there's no sense making it any easier to find me.
As long as there are no pics of me floating around it makes it very difficult to determine who I am online, at least to those who may harbor some ill-will or resentment toward me (unfortunately there are many and they're the type who have done the worst things imaginable to fellow human beings).
That's my excuse...I could just be making the whole thing up because I'm shy.

LW, I'm serious, if you need a camera I am happy to send you one.
If you don't want to post a picture, don't.
Let me know if you want me to come by with a bulldozer or a flamethrower to finish off that garage for you.

I didn't mean anything bad by it, I completely understand your thought there. Sorry guys

I didn't mean anything bad by it, I completely understand your thought there. Sorry guys

HL,

I didn't think you meant anything bad by it.
You have nothing to be sorry for.
I was simply explaining that not everyone wants pictures of themselves online, that's all.
Maybe I over-explained since most people would not have similar reasons to my own.
I've seen your pictures, you look great.
Keep up your good work.

I'll send you a camera.

you're so sweet :) i have a very nice sony i should have back in a couple of days, but thank you. i could use a jeep though :p

i have a lot of pics on here. i'll try and find a few.

minustenpm5.jpg

i call this one my ax murderer look. :coffee:

this is from years ago.

i'm basically back to the before pic. on left and first pic.

i'm tall and in pic on right i was 160 pounds. 6 years of weight creeping up...

thank god the crush is over and i can get back to somewhat normal for a bit. a ton more to do but i can be slower about it. taking a rest day today. i hope to get back in 2006 shape and then take it up from there. no reason i can't. cooked a turkey early and have been eating that for a few days... they need to invent an all dark meat bird. :thinking: slept 2 hours last night got up and kicked ass again till 3 and slept at 4 till 9ish.

pounds and inches are dropping nice and firming up in all the right places. mood is much improved by making progress and libido is on fire. still have much more progress to make. slow and steady. the Pyro RX doesn't seem to be one of those things you quickly get used to and it has no effect so you take more... two capsules a day still has a nice effect. because it's the holiday season i bought brownie mix but have no desire at all to make them. the idea is almost nauseating. it's not difficult to eat but this definitely reduces your desire to a lot so if you're needing a bit of help with willpower this will help you feel less hungry between meals.

Nice pics! You're stacked hon :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!

still havent seen any real pics of you

thank god the crush is over and i can get back to somewhat normal for a bit. a ton more to do but i can be slower about it. taking a rest day today. i hope to get back in 2006 shape and then take it up from there. no reason i can't. cooked a turkey early and have been eating that for a few days... they need to invent an all dark meat bird. :thinking: slept 2 hours last night got up and kicked ass again till 3 and slept at 4 till 9ish.
gross...dark meat...bleeech

my first two years i was a member here i lost 70 pounds. i worked out every other day with weights and did light cardio. i ate clean with a cheat day once a week at first and then once every two weeks later on. clean was very basic. chicken or pork, eggs, oatmeal, sweet potato, coffee with just milk in it. um i do remember occasional jack daniels or dark rum and diet coke.

I have many pics up on the forum

yeah there is a butt shot with heels on ...too close to see anything or evaluate....avi is dark blurry and small...those vids yal took were a joke....couldnt see shit

super close up of your arm is the last i saw...nothing in the picc to see or evaluate there eithere....stand straight relaxed in decent light then post up

lw has tons of pics spanning years

yeah there is a butt shot with heels on ...too close to see anything or evaluate....avi is dark blurry and small...those vids yal took were a joke....couldnt see shit

super close up of your arm is the last i saw...nothing in the picc to see or evaluate there eithere....stand straight relaxed in decent light then post up

lw has tons of pics spanning years

First I don't have to prove anything to you and second, this was between me and little wing. My pics aren't blurry or dark. Instead of trying to start something here teach your wife proper form. Also Instead of winning contest for your wife have her try it her self....

Last edited:
^^ has something to prove to KOS :lol:

First I don't have to prove anything to you and second, this was between me and little wing. My pics aren't blurry or dark. Instead of trying to start something here teach your wife proper form. Also Instead of winning contest for your wife have her try it her self....

i didn't take offense to what you said at all. a lot of people don't post pics here for a lot of reasons so it's hard to know if you haven't been around much who has em up or who avoids it and why. to each their own.

I'd like some new wankbank material LW... Is that inappropriate?

Back