• Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
522705_329943337084197_1796087755_n.jpg
397203_238783369533528_1440028759_n.jpg
292271_311279418950589_1263030339_n.jpg
401246_261752667236598_717571902_n.jpg
533268_281724635239401_426024442_n.jpg
304945_10150823464840468_701774377_n.jpg
542220_281724741906057_1511565935_n.jpg
577712_319786898099841_564469038_n.jpg
574811_311279395617258_172731132_n.jpg
533456_316377005107497_1691582542_n.jpg
 
Today makes day 7.

1st place prize goes to KOS with a very impressive and diverse array of pics.

Ill let iakat know and you should pm him when youre ready.


Dont be discouraged. 2nd and 3rd prizes are still available and will be announced later today.


May the Gears be with you!
 
Wait...are we posting ass, or brazillian ass, like I thought the OP said when I first read it? I only posted Brazillians, even if they look white; all brazillian lol.
 
Today makes day 7.

1st place prize goes to KOS with a very impressive and diverse array of pics.

Ill let iakat know and you should pm him when youre ready.


Dont be discouraged. 2nd and 3rd prizes are still available and will be announced later today.


May the Gears be with you!


May the Gears be with you KOS!!! Lord knows you need them!
 
deserved win KOS, congrats :ohyeah:
 
Back
Top