• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Peanut Butter

IML Gear Cream!
Make sure it's a little warm before you begin. Use a butter knife and carefully work in the oil - it's hard at first but it gets easier. Once you have it all mixed, close the jar and store it upside down in the fridge - it'll stay stirred once it's cold.

Good idea :)

I am currently trying to put on a few, so I have been loading up half a whole wheat bagel with peanut butter for a mid morning snack. Seems to be helping out and doesn't taste bad either.

im using it for cutting to help curb any late night urges to eat... its a hell of alot more difficult to eat then skippy pb ha

I work 12 hour shifts and consume lots of peant butter on work days. Its a quick way of putting in calories.

Organic crunchy peanut butter...FTW! I could easily go through a jar when I was bulking during the fall/winter months. Stuff would give me horrible pimples and oily skin, but I had a sweatshirt on most of the time, so it didn't matter.

On a side note...anyone ever try Nutella?

I freaking LOVE Nutella! ♥♥♥

I love Peanut butter on wheat toast..i have one mid morning and one right before i head to the gym.

Hey dk1 your idea is quite exact and i also eat peanut butter and it is my favorite and i eat usually thrice in a week. And it is good source of protein.

i'm not that far along here i need to micro analyze every meal so i will continue to love peanut butter on a 3/4 pound ground sirloin buger with 4 slices of vlassic kosher dill pickles!!!!!!!!!!!THE BOMB!!!!! also, you will have lived an unfufilled life without experiencing the bomb.Bye, going to the grill

i'm not that far along here i need to micro analyze every meal so i will continue to love peanut butter on a 3/4 pound ground sirloin buger with 4 slices of vlassic kosher dill pickles!!!!!!!!!!!THE BOMB!!!!! also, you will have lived an unfufilled life without experiencing the bomb.Bye, going to the grill

+1
Go all out! Where's the bacon?!

natty PB + splenda and heavy cream stir like crazy = heaven

Did you learn that from me, or did I learn that from you? BTW add a drop of vanilla. Oh, try coconut milk instead of the cream.

OH my WORD that sounds good!

I especially eat PB when im working 12 hour shifts. A quick way of getting lots of calories during breaktime.

Peanut butter is my weakness. I have a bad habit of just taking a spoon and eating it out of the jar. :eek:

But I don't eat the healthy penut butter. That's the problem.

What kind do you guys eat?

IML Gear Cream!
is peanut butter a big part of anyones diet at any stage? bulk or cut?

1oz = 167cal, 14g fat, 5.5g carbs, 7.1g protein

seems like a way to get calories in but i dont like the ratios

Make it Omega 3 enriched natural PB or switch to almond butter

So I'll confess, I am also a PB addict :)

I typically pick up Power Butter (Orbit has it too!) which has an awesome profile and taste-- its actually fortified with egg whites, flax etc and has a TON of omegas in it as well as being much healthier for you. If you are like me and want to eat PB all the time, its probably the best thing you can do for yourself, IMO.

I eat it everyday when on a bulk. It is a great way to get some extra calories...

Back