• Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!

Primo only cycle!

You decided you're going 60 weeks?

That seems crazy to me and are you not taking any test at all, did I read that right? I mean, just a TRT dose like 150-200 a week to make sure your dick works...
 
You decided you're going 60 weeks?

That seems crazy to me and are you not taking any test at all, did I read that right? I mean, just a TRT dose like 150-200 a week to make sure your dick works...

Possibly 60 weeks with a few weeks off in between if I decide to do a show. No test, not even trt. Using 50mg proviron to free up some test. If needed every few weeks I could add 150mg test. I am going on week 4 and no issues so far.
 
Back
Top