• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

scared to inject a few weeks in?

doyoudo911

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well I've been on test enth for a few weeks now, first cycle, 500mg a week.

First shot I was scared, 2nd not so much, the next few weeks not scared at all, I'm now on my 8th week, on Saturday I was really nervous and kept backing out b4 I would inject, then I finally got it. Today I tried again and I couldn't even get it close to my thigh....I gave up and now looking for some guidance/help here.....thanx

Lie face down on your bed, twist around and hit your glute. The combination of the site and the twisting will make it painless. It's harder to be steady in this position and not move the pin but not that bad. Also get a shovel and dig all that sand out of your vagina. Haha

Well I've been on test enth for a few weeks now, first cycle, 500mg a week.

First shot I was scared, 2nd not so much, the next few weeks not scared at all, I'm now on my 8th week, on Saturday I was really nervous and kept backing out b4 I would inject, then I finally got it. Today I tried again and I couldn't even get it close to my thigh....I gave up and now looking for some guidance/help here.....thanx

There's nothing to it bro. You're thinking about it too much. There's really not much pain, it's just mental. Do this, load your pin, get everything ready to go, then just go do something for a few minutes. Anything. Come back grab the pin and with out think just pin the shit.

There's nothing to it bro. You're thinking about it too much. There's really not much pain, it's just mental. Do this, load your pin, get everything ready to go, then just go do something for a few minutes. Anything. Come back grab the pin and with out think just pin the shit.

I like that idea, thanx. And thanx for telling me to man up!!!! Hahahahno bitchassness

^ its the only way to go. i hate pinning. i dont like a single thing about it. untill i hit the gym... and i thro on more and more weight then i was the week b4. then i step on the scale.. 1lbs 2,3,4, and they just keep going. looking at myself in the mirror falling in love everyday. it make the misewrable pin o so worth it

K first Go in the bathroom look through the droors. Find an elastic wrap it around your vagina lips. The pain of that will distract you from the tiny pinch you feel from the needle. Man up bro or quit doing gear.

I'm one of those lucky guys who enjoys pinning, but OP advice you got is good, do what you can to get comfortable and get pinning out of your head so you dont stress about it and just hit it.

also... :joint:

if you're into it, great way to calm the nerves and get the fear and stress out of your head

K first Go in the bathroom look through the droors. Find an elastic wrap it around your vagina lips. The pain of that will distract you from the tiny pinch you feel from the needle. Man up bro or quit doing gear.

Hahahaha, I just laughed out loud. Lol

well fuckin said.

Get your lady to do it for you. :)

Explore some other injection sites as well. Its good to have the practice of rotating sites anyway to reduce scar tissue build up over time.

IML Gear Cream!
i love it but i get what ur feeling because as scar tissue builds up u have to press harder and u hear a pop sound as u go through the layers one by one but really its all in ur head completely painless ur nerves or something get use to it. Who loves shots shots, we love shot shots... fucking stupid whyd i write that lol

Lie face down on your bed, twist around and hit your glute. The combination of the site and the twisting will make it painless. It's harder to be steady in this position and not move the pin but not that bad. Also get a shovel and dig all that sand out of your vagina. Haha

I'm sorry to the OP but....

Bahahahahahahaha

the way mne and my lady been i dont want her near me with a nurf football let alone a fucking needle

sack up and pin that shit.

I heard vaginal absorption is best. Try that.

Take a warm shower to help relax the muscles. Proceed to take out the proper supplies and set the vials on the counter. From here look at them and say..."FUCK IT! THIS SHIT IS GOING TO GET ME JACKED!"

Draw up proper amount and SLAM that shit in son! Hell, pinning is fun (guess I am one of those that actually likes it...)

i love to pin i actually look forward to it like a kid on christmas morning. If i got vials under the tree id
YouTube Video

It showed up ok bro. If your going to YOUTUBE a video, all you need is the specific numerical code.

Nintendo 64...brings back some memories :shooter::winkfinger:

^^^fixed it i think love this kid thats me bro jk

X2! damm bro its a small fuckin needle!!

This may not be for you!

Back